See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2017

A little hard to find off the main roads. The room was large and comfortable, though the carpet needed cleaning. There is a laundry room onsite. There was no breakfast and coffee was across the street.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelSN, Consultant at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for staying with us and mentioning our large comfortable room. We apologize that the room was not clean and we will address it. On your next stay in town we would invite you to try us again as we are continually making improvements to the hotel. Again thank you for your business.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I would not stay here again. Hate to be rude but it was unpleasant. Ripped towels, tetra pack style shampoo, no conditioner or any of that fun stuff, loud air conditioner...just overall ew! The beds were not comfy and small..woke up with a very sore back and the carpets were dirty.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelSN, Consultant at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Sorry to hear you had a poor stay with us. As a budget hotel we offer clean comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate. We are making upgrades to the property and hope you can come back to experience the changes.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We booked at the Rodeway not really expecting much at all and yet we were very pleasantly surprised. I had called the front desk to let them know that we were going to be checking in late due to car issues on the way. When we arrived, our check-in took mere minutes. The room was spacious and the king size bed was extremely comfortable. Even though fairly fully booked, the room was quiet on a Saturday night. While not fancy, the room was clean and very comfortable. I will definitely book here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are pleased you have a great stay with us. Thank you for mentioning our comfortable king bed and spacious room. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Let's start with the good, we were able to get accommodation on a busy weekend in Coeur d'alene. In spite of it being very close to a busy highway, it was surprisingly quiet. The bed was reasonably comfortable. The misses; very worn over all, dirty floor, thin drapes (let in a lot of light), drawer missing, light bulbs not working. And much to my wife's displeasure, no coffee in room. They did offer coffee in the office across the road. Over all, you can do better.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and highlighting the quiet and great location. We are continually improving with room upgrades while keeping our rates reasonable. Your review is important to us as we make changes based on them. Our goal is to have you as a repeat customer we invite you to try us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We started here just last night. From the moment we got there we were a little thrown off.
The front desk staff at check in was rude, didn't say much just needed my card and id. Forgot to mention he was just charging my card although I had cash to pay for the room. I was exhausted from silverwood, and didn't have much Energy. We went across the street to our room, our room was big, bright and smelly. I had food in a cooler so I used my fridge that kept nothing cold, my ice packs never did remelt, even after I turned the freezer to cold.
The bathroom... the sink has visible rust, the toilet doesn't flush properly unless you do a manual fix. The Kitchen, no serving plates or prep dishes.
The bed itself was comfy.
The tv had red slotting dots everywhere, no TV guide so not a clue what to watch even your not from the area.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We appreciate your business. Thank you for mentioning the comfy bed. Your feedback is appreciated and we will address our check in procedure and room maintenance. Again thank you for staying with us and hope we can serve you again in the future.