“Good pizza, atmosphere not so much.....”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Burley
Reviewed 28 January 2016

Pretty good pizza, good pasta and great wings.
Service is good, friendly.
Atmosphere is a noisy, typical of most pizza places.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I have been craving pizza and when that happens Pizza Hut is at the top of my list for good pizza. I love their BBQ Chicken with red onion pizza. I went there for lunch today with my granddaughter who had Chicken Alfredo which was also very good. This Pizza Hut in Burley, Idaho, has great food but we had to wait quite a while for our food which is why I rated them Very Good instead of Excellent.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

Ordered online, and had it delivered to our hotel. It took longer than the website quote of 30 minutes (more like 50), and the pizza was warm but not hot when it arrived.

The order was prepared just as we asked, and it was your typical pizza-hut pizza that you would expect.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK