US$ 131
US$ 127
Hotels.com
Dodge Peak Lodge(Bonners Ferry)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 94
US$ 91
Travelocity
Kootenai Valley Motel(Bonners Ferry)
Schweitzer Mountain Resort Lodging(Sandpoint)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
Bavarian Orchard Motel(Creston)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
Sunset Motel(Creston)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 80
US$ 76
All reviewskootenai riversprings restaurantnon smokingkeurig coffee makersmall balconyslot machinesgreat place to staybeautiful roomfree breakfastenjoyed our staymain buildingnice staythird floorfront desk staffrooms are largebed was very comfortablepool and hot tub
Reviewed 19 May 2018

Very good service. Our room was overlooking the river, awesome view, nice balcony for sitting outside with morning coffee and evening nightcap. Walking distance to downtown Bonners Ferry. The only thing that can be annoying is the train noise if you're a light sleeper. Take ear plugs because the view from our room is so lovely it's worth it!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay. Your comments are very important to us.

I am happy to hear you had a good stay and want to apologize for the excessive train noise. We do provide ear plugs at the front desk and would gladly provide on your next trip.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The rooms are ok. Beds comfortable and river view nice. The rates we recieved were very good so we stayed 3 nights. The Restaurant prices seemed reasonable, except I didnt appreciate them charging me Room Svc prices when I went down and got my food myself and took it up to my room. Had an $18 charge for a cheeseburger/fries...a little much more than I expected to pay.
The casinos were ok, but wish they would at least pay a little. Even an employee said that's why most players don't return to play.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments. I appreciate you taking the time to write.

Your comments are very important to us and hope you will give us another chance in the near future.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We love the Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino and Spa. We prefer this over Quest Casino and Worley Casino. Our stay is always restful, the casinos have all the updated machines I have recommended this to my family and friends. Thank you!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing with us your comments regarding your stay at the Kootenai River Inn Casino and Spa. I appreciate reading your comments.

On behalf of our entire team, thank you for the kind remarks regarding our facility. Our team is very proud of our operation and I will be sure to pass your comments on to them.

Thanks again for taking the time to write.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Hotel is well run and service is good, the food is reasonable price and a happy hour adds a nice touch The yards are well maintained and the spa is open 7 days a week, small pool but enjoyable with a hot tub.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KootenaiRiverInn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments on your recent stay with us. I am happy to read you had a good stay and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire team.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great hotel great beds food has always been amazing. The cost for the hotel is very reasonable and the rooms are all up to date. Lots of variety with the games. I have personally won 3 jackpots this year alone and we only go once a month for a date night. Highly recommended

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate hearing from our Guests. I am happy to read you had a good stay and everything was to your liking. I am excited to share with you that in the Fall 2018, we will begin remodeling our riverview Guest rooms as well as our Springs restaurant and lounge. This remodel will be complete by the end of November.

Thanks again for your comments.