All reviews peak lodge hot tub rustic decor main building log cabin style continental breakfast next morning hard boiled eggs c unit refrigerator and microwave nice place to stay comfortable bed yogurt motel keys idaho highway
Reviewed 16 August 2018

We recently stayed here at the start of an Idaho road trip. Do not believe the pictures OR the free breakfast they advertise on their site. The place is run down, there are no facilities and when we asked about the breakfast they said we could buy some pastries if we wanted in the morning. When I pointed out the webpage AND the bill she just handed me said breakfast was included she said, "Yeah, we really need to take that off of there." I do not recommend staying at this establishment and I certainly never would again.

Room tip: I didn't see a good room.
2  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We stayed at this property while on a recent motorcycle trip through the area. The rooms are adequate and there's little road noise but the AC in our room was literally like trying to sleep next to a jet engine and it was unbearably hot in the room!! The room was okay. This is an old motel and the cheap price reflects its quality. Caution....there are NO restaurants within walking distance of the motel.

Room tip: All the same
1  Thank fayo400
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Pros:
-Air conditioner is cold which I like
-nice bed and frame
-quiet
-some updates like toilet and sink.
-very affordable for Idaho
-perfect for a stop over
Cons:
-needs some painting outside and some chipping around shower
-it’s a safe town but door security is a bit old school.
-it’s on southern edge of town and a bit isolated from services

Reviewed 26 July 2018

rating is difficult because I'd give 5 stars for cleanliness but only 3 stars for lack of chairs in the room. To me both of those are important, especially with bedbugs prevalent these days, cleanliness is very essential. On the other hand, comfort is also. In a room with a TV when there is absolutely no place to sit is pretty awkward and very uncomfortable. Sitting on the side of the bed is definitely bad for the establishment, as the beds suffer from the abuse. It would be much cheaper to have a couple of chairs than replacing expensive mattresses.

Room tip: all rooms seem to be the same
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank A H
Reviewed 19 July 2018

It was a fine 2 star accommodation. Trip Advisor has this property listed as serving breakfast, though, which it does not. The small A/C unit was a bit noisy but kept the room comfortable and we slept pretty well. The bed could have used a topper as it was a bit on the hard side. Overall, if the price was right, I would consider staying here again.

1  Thank Crystal O