US$ 123
US$ 157
US$ 128
US$ 106
Hotels.com
Best Western Northwest Lodge(Boise)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 123
US$ 180
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 85
US$ 168
Hotels.com
All reviewssitting arearestaurants and shoppingfree breakfast isrooms are spaciousvisiting familyindoor poolhot tubgreat place to stayclean hotelstaff was friendlybagelswould definitely stay here againgreat roomthe breakfast areafront desk staffsectionalsink
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very clean with friendly staff. The small bar and cafe with dinner options is a nice touch after a long day of travel. Breakfast has wide variety of food options and is quiet good. Large quiet rooms and good location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wade O, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us at the Hyatt Place Boise Towne Square and enjoying our restaurant that is open 24 hour a day.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I found a bottle of urine under my bed on my final sweep of the room before I checked out! Gross! But the staff was great! I will give them 5 stars for being very friendly! The non refundable pet deposit is way to steep! The room has a very strange setup... no vanity with sink in the large bathroom! Beds were comfortable and I have been in over 75 hotels over my Air Force career, I’m not a picky person just some things really annoyed me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Wade O, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boise/Towne Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

I’m struggling to find the words that could properly express my horror and the depth of my apologies for your experience in your room during your stay with us. My staff and I take immense pride in our service and guestroom quality standards, and your experience fell dramatically short of the expectations we strive to meet. We are looking into how this could possibly have occurred and will ensure nothing like this ever happens again. Thank you for the positive feedback you provided regarding my staff, and as a fellow veteran, I’d like to thank you for your service. We appreciate the opinions of frequent travelers such as yourself, who can help us to identify areas of weakness and turn them into strengths. It is my sincerest hope that you will give our hotel another chance on a future trip to Boise, and if you would be willing to reach out to me personally, I would love to discuss this with you further.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Overall a great hotel, good central loc, clean, great breakfast with several options, nice staff, there for multi-day stay & they didn't clean or stock the room one day which was frustrating with only an apology and some weak excuses and no compensation offered. We don't stay/pay at a hotel to make our own beds and have to ask for items and replace them ourselves after a long day out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

My apologies for your experience in your room during your stay with us. My staff and I take immense pride in our service and guestroom quality standards, and your experience fell dramatically short of the expectations we strive to meet.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

just needed a room for the night before we flew out the next day. Staff was nice at check-in and the room was adequate. We had been in a car all day and wanted to walk a bit around the town center. The hotel is on a very busy road and there were mostly chain restaurants in the area. We managed to find a brewery in the neighborhood behind the hotel that was very nice. The hotel systems were down at check-out and the front desk seemed a little panicked about it. We just left our keys and hoped everything would work out with our bill. It all worked out fine, but could have been handled a little better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

THank you for staying with us as I know that there are a lot of choises and it means a lot. Thak you for your paicents with us when our front desk system went down I know how friustrating it is when our technology doesn't work at time.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Nothing but good to say. Clean and comfortable. Rooms were great. Solid breakfast and great exercise room. Extremely close to the freeway which made things great. All kinds of dining options. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us at the Hyatt Place Boise Towne Square. We are centrally located in the valley close to the mall and freeway. Just four miles form down town or most destinations in town.