“Will definately stay here again”

Candlewood Suites Boise
Ranked #31 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Reviewed 15 September 2011

It is located just down the street from stores, restaurants and any other place you can think of going! The room was clean and quiet with comfortable bed. We were pleasantly surprised when we walked into the lobby! They have free movie, and music check out! They also have a small 24 hour store in the lobby that sells frozen microwave dinners, soups, chile, pop, ice cream, and also has free coffee. You can take your purchase and heat and eat in the quiet of your own room. When you walk into your room you enter into a great kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and full stocked with silverware, dishes, towels, dish soap, and even a full sink and paper towels!!!! There is a recliner and table that seats four!!! It was like being in your own studio apt!!! Very modern and very clean. We even found microwave popcorn and a popcorn bowl in the micro!!!!! We will look into Candlewood Suites as we travel to other locations!!! Also pet friendly! They even had a patio at the end of the building with tales and a gas grill for your use!!!! No pool but they did have a nice exercise room!!!! I would definately stay again and would highly reccommend this place as well!!!! We got this room on TripAdvisor for only $42!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 August 2011

The suite has a full kitchen with microwave, regular size refer, stove, coffee pot etc. The bathroom is tiled and large. There is a large desk/dining table. Motels like this are few and far between, The guy that checked us in remembered my name when I went down later to get some more coffee, now that is the hospitality industry at it's best!. It is located across the street from a major grocery store. I have nothing to complain about here. Check out was quick and the lady was so nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Wow, this hotel really exceeded my expectations... Since it is considered an "extended stay" hotel and I was only staying for one night, I was a little apprehensive. But it was great! Very clean, nice little kitchenette, and good service. Location is great, right by the mall. Great value- will book here again the next time I go to Boise.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 6 August 2011

This hotel has great rooms, they're clean, well appointed and have a nice kitchen area. For the price, it was a fairly good deal. However, there were two things I really didn't like. For one, I will second what another reviewer said. This hotel is hard to find, in a way. You can exit 184 onto Cole Rd, but you cannot get back on 184 from Cole Rd. You have to go down to Franklin St to get on 184. Simple enough, I guess. However, in practice it got a bit confusing and frustrating. Also, the front desk staff were weird. I was actually taken aback when I checked in. The person working the desk looked like a drug addict (a meth addict to be specific...) Then I passed the desk on another day and it was another staff member, but also someone who looked questionable. I'm not trying to be funny here, I'm serious. I didn't get a good feeling about the management based on that. I'm being a bit picky here, but there are so many good hotels in the area without these issues. I'd recommend selecting another place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank lindsay_D2007
CWSBoise, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Boise, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

We accommodate many guests each day, and the principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to each at a reasonable price. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you were unhappy. Please accept my sincere apology.
We are located just 10 minutes from the airport and accross from The Boise Towne Square Mall, the largest mall in Idaho.
A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests. Because our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities, I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

I

Reviewed 4 August 2011

Stayed here for 6 days while my mother was in the hospital. The property is well-kept, clean and the rooms comfortable. The pillow selection was good and everything in the kitchen worked well. Laundry was clean and convenient, exercise equipment was solid. Staff was very helpful and the pantry was stocked well for my needs. Couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family