“Fantastic Place”

Ranked #17 of 58 Hotels in Boise
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic Place”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

This was the best under $50 hotel/motel I stayed at during a month and a half road trip. It was even better than a lot of the places we stayed for $50-$100/night. It’s about a 15 minute drive into downtown for restaurants, shopping, etc., but it’s super easy to get to and totally worth it. Everything about it was great! I’d definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wake04
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 November 2011

BUT BETTER! Jesus couldn't have given me better service! I got to flirt with the cute front desk girl in the evening for a minimum of one hour a day after work. Fantastic. I would like to buy her dinner, or a drink. Maybe both, if I'm feeling frisky. Everyone should stay here. Quit your jobs and just stay here. Crazy inexpensive for how nice of a place it was. I stayed for 2 weeks on a business trip. This is the best hotel I've been to and I travel a lot for work. They even called me when I had packages arrive. "Now, that's service!"

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Michael G
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 1 November 2011

This place was great... $49 are u kidding me? We stayed 2 times on our way to and from the Oregon Coast, first on 10-16-11 and then again 10-21-11. This place was a very pleasant surprise after a long drive. comfortable clean rooms, great location, free breakfast @ 5:30am for the early travelers. They were so nice here, accommodating, friendly, helpful. we checked out on 10-17-11 @ around 4:30am since we had a long drive to Lincoln City, Oregon. the morning desk clerk was awesome.. he brought out a fresh pot of coffee for me even tho the breakfast didnt actually start for another hour. When we stayed on 10-21-11 i had originally made resv. for 10-22-11 but we cut our coastal trip short and i called from the road to change it, and even tho they were very booked for that night the desk clerk was very nice.. she got us a room and held it for us until we arrived around 10pm. i would definitely stay here again.. this is the best value Hotel ive seen in a long time :) everything you need, plus more! very nice staff too. anyone passing through Boise should stay @ Inn America..

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank MoreMeows
Federal way
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Wow!!!!! A 4 star hotel at a budget motel price. Wonderful rooms and interiors. I was very impressed. The lady at the front desk was very friendly. Which was helpful since I have been on the road for 14hrs. They even looked up a bank of america for me at my request with directions from mapquest. The only complaint I have is that the pillows were abit firm.

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank Cadetshorty
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I chose this motel for one reason only. It was the only one in the Boise area that I could find that still has smoking rooms. After arriving I found the motel to be very nice, clean, affordable and they even have breakfast. The location was convenient to the airport. The room we had was in the back and was very quiet. The bed was comfortable and the shower had good water pressure. The bed linens were nice. The only downside (and this is picking) is that there are only 2 doors and some of the parking is a little far from the doors when lugging luggage. There are 3 floors with elevators.

Room Tip: Call to book a smoking room. They don't have them available on line, but they do have them (or...