All reviews movie theater cracker barrel great place to stay within walking distance open hours breakfast room would definitely stay here again complimentary breakfast business center very nice hotel hot tub staff was friendly clean rooms room was large front desk staff fitness center indoor pool
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I’ve stayed at this hotel in the past when it was an Ameritel. I liked it then and Hampton did a great job preserving the niceties Ameritel offered. I would say it was easily as good if not better. I would definitely stay here again. PS get a suite. They are really nice. (Some have a loft).

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rachel W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for providing feedback on our property, your happiness means the world to us!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This was one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have stayed in. The common areas were clean. The breakfast area had lots of seating. The gym was completely serviceable with good equipment. The bed was comfortable. I had a living room suite and it was a good use of space.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Excellent room and friendly staff. Breakfast was typical hotel food but better than most. I travel a lot for the military and it's hard to beat the value and price of Hamilton Inns. This centrally located Boise location is beautiful with a very nice pool/hot tub, fitness center (could use a bench press), and an overall feeling of luxury. I'll probably stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Great room rates. Amazing & friendly service. Wonderful complementary breakfast with a wide variety for everyone. The hotel is very nicely updated. My kids enjoy the pool! The location is great for anyone visiting Boise, close to shopping, food & entertainment.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Gary H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate you staying with us and hope you return soon! If there is anything I can do for you please let me know! Take Care.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Glad to have my stay here for my 1st business trip in Boise. Hotel environment and room design make me feel relax and comfortable. Staff all the way from front desk, restaurant to house keeping are very friendly. Feel warm when I get a greeting note also from the house keeping. Breakfast provided also change its variety each day and my favorite is with warm food. Last and not forget to mention the shutter service to Boise Airport is an added point service. Nice talk with the driver along the Journey.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gary H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Spectrum, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing and what you enjoyed at our property. If there is anything you need please let me know! Hope to see you back here soon!