“Very Good Prime Rib Buffet”

Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Young Harris
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We typically go there for Saturday Prime Rib Buffet. They have an excellent choice of salads and side dishes to go with the Prime Rib, which is very, very good. It is very reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly. It is decorated beautifully at Christmas time.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Whatever you can imagine for a Sunday Brunch this restaurant had it: eggs to order, waffles, peel and eat boiled shrimp, salmon, prime rib, amazing pastries, and even some vegetables if you are interested. Great, friendly service.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We took my mom from out of town. 6 of us total. The prime rib wasn't very good for 2 of the folks. I don't eat much meat. The other two had pork and chicken.
The buffet was nice. You could order off the regular menu.

Staff very friendly and nice. The grounds themselves are just beautiful.
Overall - 4 out of 6 enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We only live 30 minutes from this beautiful place but have never gone. What a wonderful evening we had looking out the windows over the mountains. We chose the buffet and walked away very satisfied and full. Thank you to a wonderful staff.

BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide "Magic Moments" for our guests. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Charles Burton
Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582
tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We got there on Friday so we found out about the “all you can eat” buffet. The selection was vast and impossible not to find something you like. Kids would go for seconds. The desert was expansive and with good picks. The staff was very friendly. Prices are rather high on the a la carte menu.

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and choosing to dine at Brasstown Valley's Friday night seafood buffet. I'm glad you found the selection was vast and expansive. I always enjoy reading positive comments regarding our food and atmosphere. I will personally thank my staff for providing you with the quality of service you and we expect. Thanks again and please continue visiting Brasstown.

Charles Burton