“Really Good Food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We came here tonight with our close friends from Blairsville. I had checked this place out on Trip Advisor before my wife and I left from Florida and it was on our list of places to try. Our friend had made reservations for another local restaurant yesterday but found out at the time we were leaving that her time she requested was unavailable...next time slot was 8:45??? We’ll pass...let’s go to Brothers.
Arrived and were seated promptly. Our server, Owen, took our drink order. When he returned a few minutes later, I gave him an order for 3 apps for the table...Mini Crab Cakes, Fried Green Tomatoes and 10 Garlic Parmesan wings. He went to put that order in while we were still perusing the menu for the mains. A few minutes later he returned and took our entree orders. Our friends ordered the Jumbo Grilled Shrimp and he had the Mediterranean Chicken. My wife had the Full Trout and I went with the 12 oz. Rib Eye (MR). The apps finally were delivered after a bit of a wait...then Owen came by maybe 2-3 minutes after we got our apps and said our food was ready...he was going to get it!!! I told him that was too soon...we haven’t even eaten any of the apps. He replied that the wings take awhile to cook!?!? Ok...let’s make room. Soooo overall, the food was well prepared and tasty...no complaints on that. I ordered 2 slices of Key Lime Pie for sharing and only 2 of us actually devoured most of it. It was really tasty Key Lime Pie. Owen gave us excellent service and was very friendly! The only negative was the timing on getting our apps and entrees...too close together. So I’m giving Brothers 2 thumbs up ! Definitely would come back here!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Our grilled trout was wonderful! Actually everything was great---the food was delicious, the wait service from Bobbie was superior, and the view was beautiful! All in all, a delightful place to enjoy lunch with family.

1  Thank Mary A
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Very good lunch experience, especially with close proximity to Brasstown Resort and Spa. I had flatbread with spinach, chicken, tomatoes & feta..it eas wonderful! My husband had a sandwich and the portion was large....served with French fries. Staff was very hospitable. Have eaten there before and most likely will again if in the area.

1  Thank kcs618
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The food was delicious the service and atmosphere was great,,At the end of supper my friend and I ordered the bread pudding it was really good

1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful sirloin steak. All the food was great. From salad to desert. Service was very good
Had to wait 15min.for a table but that was just fine. Rather see a place busy than not busy.

1  Thank William A