1,022 results
All reviews horseback riding huge fireplace crab legs hiking trails prime rib buffet the cottages the north georgia mountains the main lodge the indoor outdoor pool relaxing weekend gas fireplace hot tub beautiful property pro shop breakfast buffet mountain view rocking chairs
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We booked late. Gave us amazing price and amazing rooms for entire family.
would definitely go back and spend time there. The cottages were great with
additional space to rent between the rooms. Fire Place and Kitchen. Would
highly suggest that. The motel itself was great but we preferred the cottages
for sure especially if you are travelling with children.

Room Tip: The cottages are amazing. If you need to book two rooms you get the entire full kitchen and a huge family room with fire place in between
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your continued business and was delighted to read your positive comments as it is our mission to provide "Magic Moments" for our guests. I will personally thank all of my staff for providing you with an exceptional experience.

We welcome the opportunity to continue to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please return often and continue to tell your friends.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I visited Brasstown Resort during a business conference. The lobby is nice and feels much like a cabin, but the rest of the resort feels like a general hotel (Hampton, not the Ritz). The resort was clean and the staff were nice. I did not play golf, so I can’t comment on that or incorporate that into my review. The spa, is located a mile or two away from the hotel part of the resort. Had it been in the hotel, I may have checked it out, but didn’t want to drive over or catch the shuttle. All in all, a nice hotel and nice grounds, just not what I had hoped for as a resort.

Room Tip: Higher floor
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to be our guest and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I appreciate your business. I am pleased you found the resort clean and the staff friendly. We welcome the opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the future. Charles Burton General Manager Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa 6321 Highway 76-Young Harris, Georgia 30582 tel (706) 379-4600 -fax (706) 379-9999 cburton@brasstownvalley.com

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The Resort is in a beautiful, rustic setting. The grounds are quite lovely. There Resort is complete with a Spa, a Golf Course, Equestrian Stables, an indoor/outdoor pool, a Fitness Center, and Hiking Trails.
The only issue we had was the cleanliness and location of our room. It was on the second floor, which is below the lobby, and was the furthermost distance from the elevator. Our room was not very clean, we had lipstick stains on our coffee mugs, and we found a few different species of insects in our room. The area outside our room was a patio, which would have been a nice retreat from the indoors, but it was dirty and full of spider webs. I believe if we had been in a better room on an elevated floor with a above ground deck, we would have had a very different experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd floor or above overlooking the Golf Course.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to share feedback regarding your recent visit. I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced as our guest. After receiving your guest comment card on Sept. 5th, I visited room 233 to address each of the concerns with my housekeeping and engineering staff. The items you shared were addressed that day and we have taken steps to prevent future occurrences.

I appreciate your feedback and it is my hope you will plan to visit again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Nice resort. Golf course is beautiful. Love the views from the dining areas. We were able to sit outside for almost every meal. Staff was friendly, service was great. Cottages were private. A little disappointed that the room only had one comfortable chair to sit beside fireplace. Why have a fireplace to sit around and only one chair. Golf shop/gift shop delightful.. lots of fun items to buy. Spa service top notch. Great service and lovely building.

Room Tip: Lodge rooms, cottages were not what I expected.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 September 2018

What a beautiful place to stay. From the moment you enter the drive in to the front desk it was beautiful. Had a great stay and everyone was friendly. There is a lot to do here during your stay from golfing to horseback riding. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018