“A truly beautiful resort, inside and out!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa

Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Young Harris
Peachtree City, Georgia
“A truly beautiful resort, inside and out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

My husband and I spent one night at Brasstown Valley Resort just for a little getaway. The Resort is gorgeous... with beautiful views of the Georgia mountains and spectacular landscaping. The Lobby is an open floor plan with a huge fireplace and lots of windows to take in the view. There are several outdoor sitting areas... some with porch swings and others with rocking chairs. The rooms are a nice size and ours also had a gas fireplace (very romantic). The buffet breakfast is very good and a good value. They have a nice gift shop with a wide variety of merchandise. Everyone we encountered there were very friendly and helpful. We have plans to go back in September for a long weekend.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Thank you for your review! As a senior reviewer your kind words mean alot. We agre that we have a beautiful property and look forward to seeing you again in September!

tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
Cumming, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

Ok, I have been bombarded lately with coupon offers in my email. I'm always looking for a travel bargain right? I was sent one for Brasstown Valley tResort (BVR) in Young Harris Ga. Awesome mountain views and wonderful service. Our package included 1 night (Mon-Thurs) lodging, 2 buffet breakfasts, and 2 "activities" (we chose 1 round of golf (me) and a 2 hour horse trail ride (wife). We arrived on a Thurs afternoon around 4. Checked in, nice room with view of mountain range (asked for balcony room for $30 upgrade but property sold out for a few conventions). Room was nice with gas fireplace. Very clean with comfy bed, clean bathroom w/coffee maker. Did not dine on property for dinner but heard from my golfing partner that it was quite good. Nice lounge downstairs with clientele aged from 21 (kids from local college) to 75. Good mix as all were just having a nice evening in the bar together. Really cool. Breakfast was very good. Typical buffet including the usuals plus made to order omelette bar. Off to golf. Very challenging mountain course with nice views and well maintained. Well run. Then to stables to pick up wife. She enjoyed the ride. She's pretty experienced but said that the trail ride was just fine for her. Very scenic (she said AJ was awesome).I'm a native "Atlantain" but had never heard of this place. It is really a hidden gem. Not wanting to let the whole world in on our secret but as a courtesy to the property, I needed to share our experience. Shuuuussh. I never told you! We were home in 1.30 hours! Ga is such a great place. Mountains, oceans and in between all within 4-5 hours from Atl.We will go back and will tell our friends all about our visit. All staff was extremely friendly. Well done!!

• Stayed April 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BJandAndi
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley during your recent getaway. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility, staff and food. I will pasyou comments on to AJ as well. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests and from what you wrote he delivered! I also am glad you found us and that you plan to stay with us in the future. Ye call ourselves the Hidden Gem of the North Georgia Mountains so it was funny to read that you called us the same thing!! Again thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit.

Sugar Hill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

We went to stay for a couple of my friends getting married. We all enjoyed the visit. I would guess 50+ people all felt the same way. No one had a complaint. Very nice staff. friendly and you can tell they enjoyed their jobs and loved to be there for the guest.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael W
Thank you for your kind words!! I am glad that you and the entire wedding party had a great visit. I am proud to be one of Georgia's top wedding venues. On behalf of the resort we would be pleased to be your gdestination of choice for many years to come!

Regards,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Brasstown Valley resort is a beautiful property and great value. I read some mixed reviews and honestly, I don't understand. I found the staff extremely accommodating and helpful. This will be a definite return visit for our family!

Room Tip: Ask for golf course side.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley during your recent getaway. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

All I could saw was WOW! every 30 seconds! The picturesque setting and panararamic views are awsome, and cozy outdoor seating offered everywhere to soak in the views.
Super helpful and downright friendly staff. I felt like I was in a grand estate. Beautifully decorated in an upscale-rustic country estate kind of way. Velvet damask sofas, beautiful carpets, fresh flowers, and wood carved lamps and benches of black bears deer antler chandelier. Scattered lamps were of carved bears and sqirrels. Breakfast buffet was fantastic. I can't wait to go back. PS I've stayed at the Ritz Carltons, and some of the top 10 hotels in the world, and I loved this place. The best part for me, was the walking trails through woods and brooks, and the horseback ride on "Rebel". Thanks for the smooth ride, Rebel. Next time I'll bring you more apples.

Room Tip: 5th floor has fireplaces wirh timers so you can you to bed with the fireplace on and it turns off wi...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Strawberryltr22
Wow, that is all I can say about your review! It is always a pleasure to read a review that conveys exactly what I want our guests to feel and experience. On behalf of the entire resort Thank You!! I look forward to having you stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Young Harris
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 19 in Helen
30.1 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Helen

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK