My husband and I spent one night at Brasstown Valley Resort just for a little getaway. The Resort is gorgeous... with beautiful views of the Georgia mountains and spectacular landscaping. The Lobby is an open floor plan with a huge fireplace and lots of windows to take in the view. There are several outdoor sitting areas... some with porch swings and others with rocking chairs. The rooms are a nice size and ours also had a gas fireplace (very romantic). The buffet breakfast is very good and a good value. They have a nice gift shop with a wide variety of merchandise. Everyone we encountered there were very friendly and helpful. We have plans to go back in September for a long weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the North Georgia Mountains, Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa quietly redefines the typical mountain getaway. Just a short two-hours from Atlanta, there is something for everyone at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa. No longer a secret, the 18-hole championship golf course was named among Golf Digest magazine's top places to play. The Stables at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa offers one- and two-hour guided horseback trail-riding for every skill level. And the 7,500-square-foot Equani Spa, inspired by the area's native Cherokee people, serves up treatments to maximize strength, health, appearance, mental acuity and spiritual balance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasstown Valley Resort And Spa
- Brasstown Valley Hotel Young Harris
- Brasstown Valley Resort Young Harris