“Friends Wedding was amazing and so was the service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa

Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Young Harris
Sugar Hill
“Friends Wedding was amazing and so was the service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

We went to stay for a couple of my friends getting married. We all enjoyed the visit. I would guess 50+ people all felt the same way. No one had a complaint. Very nice staff. friendly and you can tell they enjoyed their jobs and loved to be there for the guest.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael W
BrasstownStaff, General Manager at Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 18 May 2012
Thank you for your kind words!! I am glad that you and the entire wedding party had a great visit. I am proud to be one of Georgia's top wedding venues. On behalf of the resort we would be pleased to be your gdestination of choice for many years to come!

Regards,

tel (706) 379-4600 fax (706) 379-9999
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

Brasstown Valley resort is a beautiful property and great value. I read some mixed reviews and honestly, I don't understand. I found the staff extremely accommodating and helpful. This will be a definite return visit for our family!

Room Tip: Ask for golf course side.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Brasstown Valley during your recent getaway. I appreciate your positive feedback regarding our facility. It is our mission to provide "magic moments" for our guests which we work hard to deliver each and everyday. We welcome to opportunity to be your resort of choice for many years to come.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

All I could saw was WOW! every 30 seconds! The picturesque setting and panararamic views are awsome, and cozy outdoor seating offered everywhere to soak in the views.
Super helpful and downright friendly staff. I felt like I was in a grand estate. Beautifully decorated in an upscale-rustic country estate kind of way. Velvet damask sofas, beautiful carpets, fresh flowers, and wood carved lamps and benches of black bears deer antler chandelier. Scattered lamps were of carved bears and sqirrels. Breakfast buffet was fantastic. I can't wait to go back. PS I've stayed at the Ritz Carltons, and some of the top 10 hotels in the world, and I loved this place. The best part for me, was the walking trails through woods and brooks, and the horseback ride on "Rebel". Thanks for the smooth ride, Rebel. Next time I'll bring you more apples.

Room Tip: 5th floor has fireplaces wirh timers so you can you to bed with the fireplace on and it turns off wi...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Strawberryltr22
Wow, that is all I can say about your review! It is always a pleasure to read a review that conveys exactly what I want our guests to feel and experience. On behalf of the entire resort Thank You!! I look forward to having you stay with us again!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

We found a good deal through Half Off Depot because we are not able to afford at the real cost of a resort. We decided to check this place out...got a room on 4th floor with a nice view of golf, small waterfall, and moutain...yes you have to pay extra $30 for this but you can sit on the balcony and relax. Be sure you ask for a nice view....my room was #401. We ate lunch there outside...it's not that cheap but they were good..I had pecan chicken salad sandwich with french fries. One thing I didnt like is they will charge you if you take snacks or water from the room which I think they should be part of it as a nice treat. I didnt like the tub: you cant relax in it but bathroom was very nice though. We swam for an hour...had 2 small hot jacuzzi. Half of the pool was inside which was warmer and the other half was outside which was cooler (we went in April)....the breakfast buffet was part of the room deal which was nice...definately better than McDonald's. We rode on horses for an hour and got half price off too. It was worth it! We decided to try spa for the first time ever in our 17 years of marriage....it was somewhat expensive but a good experience to start off with. You can also get half price off too. All through Half Off Depot! This was a nice belated 17th anniversity getaway for one night. Worth it if you live in GA....Young Harris is a very small town so not a lot to do but relax as much as you can at the resort. By the way, eat at Brothers at Willow Ranch across from the resort...good ol southern food! Overall, all was great for a great price...cant beat it!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing us as a part of your 17th wedding anniversary celebration. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your room and the balcony. I will take into consideration your suggestion about the in room snacks and beverages we have for sale. The pecan chicken salad you mentioned is one of our best selling lunch items, I am glad you enjoyed it. I hope you consider us again for future anniversary celebrations and getaways.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Killer place. Gorgeous golf course, great dining, beautiful cocktail lounge, very nice rooms, swimming pool, exercise room, gift shop, pavilions for private events. Also you can rent a private cabin on the premises. Everything about this place is fabulous.

• Stayed July 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words about the resort. Seeing that you are a senior reviewer, it means alot that you rated us a perfect score. We hope that when you are in the area again, that you will stay with us and enjoy our "slice of paradise"!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Young Harris
29.8 km away
Hampton Inn Helen
Hampton Inn Helen
#3 of 18 in Helen

Been to Brasstown Valley Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK