“Delicious lunch”

Ranked #8 of 212 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Tuscany Italian Restaurant offers traditional northern Italian cuisine served in a charming and romantic atmosphere. We welcome couples, families and groups to join us for lunch or dinner. With over 30 dinner choices, daily specials, and an incredible wine selection your dining experience will be wonderful. Friday and Saturday seating is first come, first serve. Reservations are accepted Sunday through Thursday only for parties of eight or more. We also offer carry out, catering and hosting for private parties. Come to Tuscany Italian Restaurant and experience the taste and hospitality of the old world. We are closed on the following Holidays: Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas. On Christmas Eve our last seating is at 7:30PM. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash and Tuscany Gift Cards. Tuscany Italian Restaurant (formally Tuscany Italian Grill) has been selected as the Best of the Best Italian Restaurant by Townlaker Magazine in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. We were also selected as the Best Fine Dining for 2011 and 2012 in Townlaker Magazine. Around Town Woodstock has selected us as the Best Fine Dining Restaurant. Cherokee Life Magazinehas recognized us for having the Best Deserts for 2011. The Mediterranean diet is known for having many health benefits and a true richness of flavor. Our Italian dishes are what we believe to be the best of all Mediterranean food. Our dishes include a varying mix of grains, legumes, vegetables, nuts and fruits which are all known to be part of a healthy diet. Most Italian food which requires any type of fat is prepared using monounsaturated fat, namely olive oil, to maintain a healthier recipe. Seafood is common in Italian dishes and meat, when used, is usually in smaller portions. For persons with a heightened interest in a healthy diet, there are dishes which are grilled or roasted and comprised largely of vegetables or seafood. Whole wheat pasta is also available. Dishes which are described as "creamy" or include fried items may have a richer calorie count than you desire. If you have any questions on heart healthy, low calorie, or other dietary concerns please ask your waitperson for recommendations. We want your dining experience to be enjoyable and healthy according to your preferences.
Reviewed 8 September 2017

After finishing a nearby doctors appointment, I got there about 1130 on a Friday for lunch. No cars in car park; no diners inside; just me. Restaurant is large. I ordered the fettuccini alfredo and a glass of chianti. Server was excellent. The pasta was delicious; best I have had in a long time. If I lived closer (26 miles), I would return often. Now I have to wait for my next medical appointment.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

First the building itself and decoration inside are very nice. Huge restaurant with pretty good views.
We had calamari app and it was great. Way better and meatier than almost any place I've had those.
I had fettuccine and it was fresh and tasty, a little more sauce than I'd like though. My wife had ravioli and they were very good too. Good experience.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Steak and Alfredo did the trick! Good stuff. The drinks were perfect and the ambiance was soft and comfortable.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My wife selected Tuscany for my birthday dinner. Our group included 7 adults and 6 children. We were seated at a long table and our server promptly took our drink and appetizer orders. Our server, who looked like a young Sylvester Stallone, was very kind to the children and took their orders first so they could eat and avoid the hunger issues that small children have! The server also recommended his favorite and it was an excellent pairing with our pasta dishes.

The entire staff was exceptionally nice to the young ones in our group which helped to avoid any commotion and disturbance to other guests. The food was very good, ample servings, and our server topped the evening with a solo to my birthday! A great time was had by all!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This place is by far one of the best restaurants in Woodstock! The staff are extremely friendly and attentive to your needs. The food is to die for!!!! Since this was a family reunion we ordered a great deal of different dishes and all were excellent. If your in Woodstock and your looking to eat Italian, look no further!