“Rude, FILTHY, and NOT what we paid for!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Woodstock
Evans, Georgia, United States
“Rude, FILTHY, and NOT what we paid for!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

The staff was snotty and mouthed off when I requested when the manager would be available...the floors were dirty the rugs were stained I have been bit by some sort of creatures... it was advertised 2 queen beds had a double bed and a twin size pull out sofa... it is suppose to be a smoke free hotel yet it smells like an ashtray. The walls are paper thin...there was an insufficient amount of towels... and we had to go downstairs to get our linens and we still did not have enough blankets or pillows for our room!! I will be contacting their corporate office on Monday not worth the aggravation... keep driving by!!

Room Tip: Drive fast past this hotel
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Gail W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you experienced when you did not receive the service and attention you expected and deserved. This was certainly not indicative of our standards. our objectives are plain and simple: We try to provide comfortable and clean, convenient and safe accommodations at the best possible value to our guest.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Had a trip to Woodstock to check Whodeanie's custom shop, the owner Dean of the shop recomended this hotel for my 1 night stay in the area, the hotel staff was my first good impression, the receptionist I think her name tag said Dana, was friendly & helpful, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, I slept real good cause of the bed comfort & the hotel was quite, the parking lot was well led & safe for my car, the hotel is also surrounded with 2 restaurants that open 24 hours, & tons of other restaurants that they close by 10pm, the next morning I had breakfast which was enough for a diabetic like me, & when I was checking out, the manager Gail asked me about my stay & showed a lot of care, I felt like I'm in a family owned hotel not a chain hotel, keep up the good work Gail & your wonderful staff & count on me as a loyal frequent client, thank you so much for a great comfortable quite night.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Waleed W
Gail W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us regarding your recent stay at Microtel. Guest feedback is always gratifying because you praised the service that Dana provided. We are proud fo the job that Dana is doing. We hope that her example inspires a common effort to pursue excellence in our hotel. I'll be letting her know how pleased I was to receive your note.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

Great hotel! I only stayed there for one night. This hotel is clean, the staff are friendly, there is a pool, everything was amazing! Breakfast didn't have much variaties to choose from though. Oh and by the way, there is also a chair in the lobby where you can sit and it will massage your back and legs, I enjoyed that so much! (You should try it out, just thought I'd mention it :) )

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank epicness
Gail W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 17 April 2012
It's really nice to hear positive comments from our valuable guests. I hope that we will always measure up to your standards and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed here for one night while visiting friends. It was clean, quiet and affordable. The room was small and hte amentieis was minimal and the breakfast was basic, but for the rate, the inlcuded items were more than adequate. The one thing I could not locate in my room was a hair dryer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the ground floor, the lobby are was alwyas busy and full of people, so...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for 2 nights March 2012. Gail (hotel mgr) was wonderful. We had booked through 3 rd party and were overcharged. Gail took the time (diligently) to settle the issue for us. All hotel staff were pleasant and displayed southern hospitality. Room was clean, grounds were groomed and safe. The only ding is that even though our room was smoke free, the hall way (2nd floor) smelled of smoke. Because of the cleanliness and great staff, we would stay here again.
Thanks.

Room Tip: Say hi to Gail.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank lulu10203
Gail W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North, responded to this review, 5 April 2012
Thank you for this very pleasing review. We are very glad that you liked our services during your stay. As much as we could we will do our best to give you the best possible service to our valued clients. And we want out guest to feel at "at home". We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
1.2 km away
6.8 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
8.7 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW / Kennesaw Town Center

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK