US$ 121
US$ 98
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

Liberty Inn(Waynesboro)
US$ 63
US$ 57
US$ 64
US$ 58
All reviewsgolf tournamentstay there againfront desknice hotelaugustamaster
Reviewed 26 September 2014

We tried for days to book a room here, with all the good reviews of this property we wanted to stay there on our overnight trip. Their website would only let us book a smoking room. We stopped there on our way to our destination to let them know we did not want a smoking room. At that point we were told we had no reservation because they had no rooms available for that night. Which pretty much shot our plans. Instead of saying that they had no available rooms for that date on their site, they advertised the King room smoking. Advertising rooms that they don't have available is not a good thing. I worked for Best Western at a couple of different properties, they would not be amused at this bait and switch. If you can get through to make a reservation at this property, don't assume you will have a room when you get there. AND all the walking distance restaurants are closed on the weekends, even the McDonalds is closed for renovations. I gave them a poor rating because of the way they handled our reservation.

Room Tip: Find a more trustworthy hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I really enjoyed the stay at the hotel. All of the staff was very friendly. I would sometime return durning lunch and go to my room for a nap told the staff it was ok they didn't have to remake the bed they did. The rooms where very clean and so was the pool. The location is good too. You have Taylors BBQ, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut in walking distance. Walmart less then a min drive.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Although Waynesboro was not directly on my path I decided to stay here because of other reviews. I found the staff very helpful, room very good, bed very comfortable, shower nice and relaxing. To my delight there is an excellent BBQ with great southern home cooking within walking distance. A great place to stay unless you're traveling with pets (they have a no pets policy). Too bad because I'd definitely be back to get more ribs and candied sweet potaoes.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Average Hotel and nothing more. The Staff did all they could to make stay as good as they could. The Breakfast was not very good and there wasn't much choice. I heard people complaining but the breakfast to the staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We were visiting friends in Waynesboro and I have always had good luck with Best Westerns.
The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was good. They ran out of eggs one AM we were there out of our 3 day stay. Pool was clean. Room was very nice and a good size. Bathrooms were nice size. Good waterpressure and nice towels. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple