“LOVE this Place!”

Seafood Shack
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Waynesboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Clean, pleasant, and great atmosphere! The staff seems to care that we are satisfied. The seafood is cooked to our liking! I visit every time I come through Waynesboro!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for some crispy juicy seafood in a Christian restaurant this is the place. Slightly salty but good nonetheless.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The food is great, the owner is friendly and you can customize your order. This is a great place for your family and friends to go and enjoy good food

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

I always look for local businesses when I travel, especially a little hole in the wall most people would just pass by.

Wow this locally owned lil joint was great. If locals eat there and carry out large bags of food you know you are in the right place.

Our meal was extremly well prepared. Cooked to order with really good flavor.

Maurice was an excellent host.

When I noticed the bible and the daily bread by the register I knew that we shared more than the love of good food, also a Love for Christ.

Definitely stop in for good food and an inspirational word.

The shrimp and tilapia is a great choice.

Thanks for the meal and sharing God's word Maurice.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh fish. Fast. Friendly. Came in for late lunch... Will keep coming. Easy parking streetside.
Maurice is "the man" to see.