“Best BB in Washington” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 3 Washington B&B and Inns
Georgia
“Best BB in Washington”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2006

Been to 3 BB in Washington, this is the BEST. My wife and I stayed for our anniversary. The Venetian Room was fantastic (hot tub). Our stay included a couples message in our room, WOW, it felt sooooo good. Jeanne was a beautiful host, she did everything possible to make our stay special. She called prior to arrival to confirm my wife's favorite flowers. When we arrived there were pink roses in the room and in each flower arrangement throughout the home. We were greeted with wine and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Breakfast was our choice, she put her gourmet hands to work and yum yum it was good. A plus was the stocked bar, my wife and I enjoyed several strawberry daiquiris. Jeanne even had whipped cream in the fridge. We couldn't have asked for anything more. If you are considering trip to Washington, we recommend Southern Elegance above all others.

• Stayed September 2006, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Check-in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank GAjetsetter
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Wichita, KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2006

Two of my friends and myself spent 3 nights in this beautiful bed & breakfast. The name speaks for itself! We were greeted by Jeanne Davis-Blair the owner and operator of Southern Elegance. A California girl who knows all about southern hospitality. She has a very warm and welcoming personality and we felt right at home. Ms. Davis-Blair spared no expense in providing comfort. The beds were especially comfortable! Sitting on the front porch swinging was so relaxing I could have sat there all day. It was very hard to leave such a peaceful enviornment and return to the noise and hustle of city life. My friends and I agreed our next visit will be longer. The food was also very delicious! I will definitely be returning and referring anyone going anywhere near Washington, GA to check out Southern Elegance!

1 Thank brnsugarme
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2006

My wife and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary by renewing our vows. We arrived very late at Southern Elegance; for our reservation in the Venetian Room. Our host, Ms. Jeanne Davis-Blair, was waiting for us with a smile. We were treated more like family members than hotel guests. Our room was spacious and elegant. The surroundings were peaceful and the overall atmosphere was relaxing. The food was excellent. We were most impressed with Ms. Davis-Blair, who was attentive, professional, and courteous. We are definitely going to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2006
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2006

I cannot say enough good things about our weekend at the Southern Elegance. The breakfasts were delicious and anything we needed was available. We stayed in the Venetian room and the hot tub was wonderful. The experience was excellent and I would highly recommend Southern Elegance to anyone who wants to be pampered.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2005

For our anniversary we stayed at this bed-and-breakfast. It was our first time being at any BNB's and we will definately be back. Very relaxed atmosphere and great and friendly staff!! Just what we needed!!

• Stayed October 2005
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Washington
2.6 km away
0.3 km away
The Fitzpatrick Hotel
The Fitzpatrick Hotel
#1 of 3 in Washington

Been to Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK