“Great value, friendly staff”

Suburban Extended Stay
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great value, friendly staff”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I've been staying here since October 24, 2011 it is now February 7, 2012. I came to Warner Robins as a contractor. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the internet reliable,and its centrally located so finding a place to eat out or shop is a snap. The few times I had issues the staff was very responsive. One tip, if you book ahead via the internet you can save even more.

• Stayed February 2012
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this review, 31 August 2016
Foodtravelguy,

Thank you for your extended business and your kind review. I am glad to read that overall you had a great experience and were able to be accommodated with any comfort we could extend. I hope if you are traveling to WR again you will stay with us!

Enoch D.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ringgold, Georgia
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Amazing stay. The rooms are spacious and have all the essentials I needed. Made my week long stay in WR a great one!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Alex O
Alex O,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you travel back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 December 2011

The Suburban extended stay is a place to stay when your looking to get the most out of your dollar. I come to Warner Robins as an IT consultant and sometimes I have to stay weeks at a time. This place makes the most sense to me bc it is practically an apartment! I have everything I need at my fingertips and it doesn't hurt to have a friendly and helpful staff on hand 24/7!!! Great place for sure.

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank vigilant8
vigilant8,

Thanks for choosing us as your hotel of choice during your stay in town. I hope you are able to stay with us again.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I love staying at this hotel every chance I get. I work in sales, however, I am always traveling. The new front desk girls are awesome!! I think the management has really stepped up the quality of the employees at this location. I dont remember the names of the two but one has long brown/redish hair and the other short black hair. I love to stay at a hotel where the employees really enjoy their job. Continue to push for excellence!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank 798saleslady
798saleslady,

I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed our improvements and drive to elevate guest services. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 December 2011

The Suburban Extended Stay is a great bang for your buck place to spend your week when you're a contractor. It has all the kitchen appliances, dishware, silverware, etc. to pretty much feel like a home. The rooms are good and cozy. The best part of the stay at this place is hands down the bubbly and friendly staff! Kristi is always smiling and engaging with her guests and it really adds a hospitable touch. Whenever I'm in Warner Robins for the week, this is my spot!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Gabroo S
Gabroo S,

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words in your review. I hope are able to stay with us in the future.