Suburban Extended Stay
US$ 78
US$ 72
US$ 118
US$ 113
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
US$ 165
US$ 149
Courtyard
All reviewspots and pansa pet friendly hotelfirst floorstarbucksfurnituredog
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Amazing stay. The rooms are spacious and have all the essentials I needed. Made my week long stay in WR a great one!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Alex O
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Alex O,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you travel back and stay with us again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2011

The Suburban extended stay is a place to stay when your looking to get the most out of your dollar. I come to Warner Robins as an IT consultant and sometimes I have to stay weeks at a time. This place makes the most sense to me bc it is practically an apartment! I have everything I need at my fingertips and it doesn't hurt to have a friendly and helpful staff on hand 24/7!!! Great place for sure.

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank vigilant8

vigilant8,

Thanks for choosing us as your hotel of choice during your stay in town. I hope you are able to stay with us again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2011

I love staying at this hotel every chance I get. I work in sales, however, I am always traveling. The new front desk girls are awesome!! I think the management has really stepped up the quality of the employees at this location. I dont remember the names of the two but one has long brown/redish hair and the other short black hair. I love to stay at a hotel where the employees really enjoy their job. Continue to push for excellence!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 798saleslady

798saleslady,

I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed our improvements and drive to elevate guest services. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

The Suburban Extended Stay is a great bang for your buck place to spend your week when you're a contractor. It has all the kitchen appliances, dishware, silverware, etc. to pretty much feel like a home. The rooms are good and cozy. The best part of the stay at this place is hands down the bubbly and friendly staff! Kristi is always smiling and engaging with her guests and it really adds a hospitable touch. Whenever I'm in Warner Robins for the week, this is my spot!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Gabroo S

Gabroo S,

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words in your review. I hope are able to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

We are road warriors and travel with our 2 little dogs. During our stay we had to be on site for 12 plus hours doing our shows. The staff at Suburban walked our dogs after work for us givingg us the peace of mind for our pets comfort and safety.

The hotel had a kitchenett and was wonderful just having a good sized refrigerator to store our vegtables for our cooking shows.

We can't say enough for the welcome and caring which was above normal hospitality expectations! Thanks again and see you next year for the fair!

• Stayed: October 2011

kcbobalou,

I'm glad to read that you felt safe and comfortable, especially with your pets, during your stay with us. I hope if your travels bring you back, you'll stay with us again.

Safe Travels,