Suburban Extended Stay
US$ 166
US$ 160
US$ 118
US$ 113
Courtyard Warner Robins(Warner Robins)
US$ 165
US$ 149
Courtyard
US$ 78
US$ 72
All reviewspots and pansa pet friendly hotelfirst floorstarbucksfurnituredog
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I love staying at this hotel every chance I get. I work in sales, however, I am always traveling. The new front desk girls are awesome!! I think the management has really stepped up the quality of the employees at this location. I dont remember the names of the two but one has long brown/redish hair and the other short black hair. I love to stay at a hotel where the employees really enjoy their job. Continue to push for excellence!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 798saleslady
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Suburban Extended Stay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

798saleslady,

I'm glad to read that you have enjoyed our improvements and drive to elevate guest services. I hope you are able to stay with us in the future. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

The Suburban Extended Stay is a great bang for your buck place to spend your week when you're a contractor. It has all the kitchen appliances, dishware, silverware, etc. to pretty much feel like a home. The rooms are good and cozy. The best part of the stay at this place is hands down the bubbly and friendly staff! Kristi is always smiling and engaging with her guests and it really adds a hospitable touch. Whenever I'm in Warner Robins for the week, this is my spot!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Gabroo S

Gabroo S,

Thank you for the thoughtful and kind words in your review. I hope are able to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

We are road warriors and travel with our 2 little dogs. During our stay we had to be on site for 12 plus hours doing our shows. The staff at Suburban walked our dogs after work for us givingg us the peace of mind for our pets comfort and safety.

The hotel had a kitchenett and was wonderful just having a good sized refrigerator to store our vegtables for our cooking shows.

We can't say enough for the welcome and caring which was above normal hospitality expectations! Thanks again and see you next year for the fair!

• Stayed: October 2011

kcbobalou,

I'm glad to read that you felt safe and comfortable, especially with your pets, during your stay with us. I hope if your travels bring you back, you'll stay with us again.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 15 October 2011

We came into town for a week to visit with family and stayed at this hotel because it was convenient to their home. The room was clean, the staff was friendly. The front desk was very accomodating to us when we wanted to know things about the area. The lady that was in the office told us about the Air Force Base so we visited it and were elatated that it was everything she said it would be. We will definately stay again when we return. Thanks Extended Stay : )

Room Tip: The rooms we saw were much the same. Upstairs may be quieter due to no noise above you though.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Roxanne S,

I'm glad to read that all your needs were accommodated and you enjoyed your stay. I hope you are able to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

I enjoy this hotel very much. I have stayed here about 6 different times and I always have had a good experience. The people at the front desk are a little touch and go. Sometimes you will get a really nice friendly desk clerk and other times you will get people who you can tell do not like their jobs.

The hotel is in a very nice location, pretty safe and well lit with a convenience store and wal-mart, petsmart and clothing stores right across the street and lots of restaurants within walking distance (starbucks, taco bell, logans road house, fatz cafe, johnny carino's).

I mean honestly you will not be able to find a hotel for 50 bucks that is that clean and safe. The rooms are huge, with a nice little kitchen that has a full size fridge, stove and sink and pots and pans. The bathrooms are a little small and could use a good cleaning but the beds are comfortable and you get free wifi and hbo on tv.

The rooms are smoking so when you walk down the hall you can smell it but you honestly can't find a place this cheap that is nice, safe and comfortable. I always enjoy staying here and have never had a bad experience. You get more then what you pay at this hotel.

Also just a bit of advice, the hotel is 2 stories and has no elevator so if you have a lot of luggage, little children or disabilities you might want to ask for a room on the first floor or you will have to tote stuff up the stairs and all the way down the hall to your room.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

zab1984,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and insightful review, sharing your full experiences. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.