See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2017

When I walked it I was greeted at the door, got a king smoking room but when I got to the room it was a double had to go back up front and get another room, walked in no cups no coffee stuff in the room one wash rag one towel but two hand towels. Floor needed vacuumed I had to walk with my shoes on........other than those I enjoyed my stay quite area and didn't smell bad...........

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Dionne F, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for the mix up in room amenities as we are currently going through all rooms and updating/upgrading both soft and hard goods.

Thank you for enjoying the rest of your stay and please tell your friends and family about our hotel and the changes being made daily to "wow our guest" with excellent service.

At your service,

Dionne Ford

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I've waited to write this review in a hopes that maybe, just maybe, my family's experience was not a "normal" occurrence for this hotel. Unfortunately, it looks as though it is from the other reviews written since our stay in April. Honestly, this hotel should be condemned or at the very least, the "Ramada" name should be removed immediately. The condition of the hotel is horrible. The pictures are EXTREMELY deceiving. Our family needed 2 rooms. The front desk person was friendly at first but her shift was almost over when we arrived and she left before our concerns could be addressed. Both rooms were dirty but the room I was to sleep in was unacceptable. My sheets had not been changed from the previous guests as there were clear signs of usage including a dirty shoe print at the side bottom of the sheet. The room didn't include a coffee pot but did have coffee and cups which was strange. The bathroom had mold growing on the caulking around the tub and the sink cabinet was broken beyond repair and the light above the sink didn't work. I refused to take my shoes off. The red bedspread had white stains of some kind on them and when I addressed this with the font desk person, she commented that it was a bleach stain and nothing they could do. it was not a bleach stain. The trash cans outside were over flowing with trash, the cooler in the lobby that is meant to hold snacks and things for guests to purchase only had a few bottles of water in it. The breakfast was edible according to my husband. I chose not to partake. The manager, I believe lives at the hotel and is less then presentable when he did finally show up to address our concerns. A dirty shirt, jeans with stains and holes and flip flops. Please, do yourself a HUGE favor and do not stay at this hotel!

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so dreadfully sorry for this experience period. I want to make this up to you personally as I am the new company manager and have only been on site for a couple days.

So that you know, currently there are 3 phases on updates and upgrades going on to our guest rooms as we speak which includes staff updates. Please call me direct and allow us the opportunity to make this up to you. I can be reached at 478-923-8871.

I also welcome any other responses in person or by phone that you believe new management should be aware of.

It is truly because of guest like yourself that keeps us in business and WE NEED YOU and want to be your hotel of choice!!!

At your service,

Dionne Ford

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We were going to stay 2 nites, but the rooms were old and shabby, left after one nite. Michelle at the front desk tried to do her best. There were no tissues, soap and not enough towels in our room. The hotel needs a major overhaul. Will not recommend to anyone.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 28 April 2017

Thank you for your feed back. I do apologize that your experience at our hotel was not to your standards. All concerns that you have stated will be addressed promptly. Here at the Ramada we pride ourselves on making our guest experience a great one and we hope that when you visit our area again you will allow us a second chance to make your experience with us a remarkable one.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Check in was OK, Noisy compressor running all night from commercial business next door. Bedspread was stained. No coffee cups in room for use with the coffee maker and coffee supplies