“Great food”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Phone 229-245-8BBQ - it looked like it had just opened
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here not knowing anything about this place. The food was great and waitress super friendly. We will be back when we travel. It is worth the stop.

The okra ( ask for it crispy) was incredible. It met my husband’s approval. In fact, he said it was very close to his mom’s. High praise indeed.

The only thing is the peach cobbler is not what I would call traditional cobbler. Everything else more than makes up for it. ( Dessert bar and salad bar is included in the price so how can you really complain). As my husband said, the great okra was his dessert!!

2  Thank MaggieB2425

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Heading south on 75, this has become a must stop destination for lunch. We last visited in October with a party of 7, today, 5 hungry folks bellied up and left oh so satisfied. Big pig portions with a generous variety of trimmings. Come hungry but consider sharing a plate with someone! Even the kids platters are large enough for grown folks. Excellent service, good food, fast. Look forward to seeing y'all again when we pass through!

3  Thank 323Seagirl
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Our drive from Florida to Atlanta we plan the stop here. We get combo ribs and salad bar and potato salad and creamy coleslaw. The for dessert peach something and soft ice cream. Great food we always have fun.

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Okay, they make BBQ, but it is only mediocre. The salad bar is missing good items that it should have. The creamed corn, brisket and fries were served cold - ugg.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I actually know people who drove 4+ hours round trip just to have some of this fantastic barbecue -- I won't tell you that I'd be willing to do that, but I will tell you that I never want to pass up a chance to get some myself. The pulled pork sandwich is as delicious as it is huge, and the "Original" sauce (or whatever they call it) is absolutely perfect. They're almost always busy, but it's definitely worth your time.