All reviews room was clean nice hotel front desk staff next morning great place to stay staying at this hotel i highly recommend this hotel staff was very friendly excellent stay wild adventures road trip definitely stay here again parking lot free breakfast hgi beds mall
Reviewed 27 November 2017

No security at all on the property. No one was in the lobby when we returned from shopping. Very scary! There was an open cash register at the desk but no employee was anywhere to be seen! No remote in our room but that is minor.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your concerns and your feedback! Please know we take any issues very seriously and have addressed your concerns~

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

After a long ride from Miami, we needed a place to stay the night before continuing to Atlanta. The gentleman at the desk was super sweet and got us checked in quickly and even have us choices of what floor we wanted and if we wanted to be near the elevator. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Great value and highly recommend. Thank you

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank You for leaving feedback! We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A wonderful stop while on the road traveling to or from Florida. It was clean, comfortable, safe and attractive. The staff was very nice. No free breakfast unless Hilton Honors Silver or above. For $9.00 it was okay. The room rate was good so it evened out. Would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving feedback! It is truly appreciated!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I thought I booked for 3 nights but only booked for two. I had to extend my stay for one more night. They would not let me use my points for the 3rd night. Charged me full retail. What good are loyalty points if you cant use them. So, I can be loyal to you and you cant return the favor?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to you staying with us soon! Thank you for allowing us to fix the issue you experienced, also-

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Excellent choice!!! Everyone was polite and service was very good!!! I recomend breakfast (it was good!!! and good choices to pick from) our waitress was super nice. The room was nice and very clean... I highly recommend this hotels!!! I will be coming back!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you for your response and feedback! We appreciate you very much!