“Friendly staff”
Review of Subway - CLOSED

Subway
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 13
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Founded in 1965, the SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 44,257 locations in 91 countries offering a fresh, healthy alternative to fast-food restaurants. SUBWAY(R) brand is the world's largest submarine sandwich chain We've become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. From the beginning, Fred has had a clear vision for the future of the brand. As we continue to grow, we are guided by his passion for delighting customers by serving fresh, delicious, made-to-order sandwiches This location dose not have water cups. Bathroom are for customers only.
Reviewed 29 June 2017

After a morning at the beach we just wanted a decent sized snack for lunch.

I had the fish sandwich and it was really tasty. For once it wasn't a bland Subway sandwich and I was pleasantly surprised.

Staff were friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Dropped in for lunch. Had a variety of sandwiches, more than other Subways I have eaten at. The place was clean and the people were friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Located near the pier. Service was excellent and the staff was friendly. This was better than most Subways in terms of quality of the food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Not a clean table in the place. Very slow workers who obviously didn't want to be there. Walked around but did not clean a single table nor refill the empty iced tea container. Restrooms were locked and you had to ask for a key to use them. If I was that owner I'd be ashamed of my franchise

Date of visit: April 2017
airbus3201, Owner at Subway, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

I am sorry that the store was not up to par. The restrooms are locked for customers only and if it was open they will be online just for the bathroom and not for ordering. If you wanted anything you should've come up and asked us. I'm sorry that we couldn't stop and refill the tea if we stop it will be slower. I'm sorry that the store was Up to standards. We all have bad days. This store is the cleanest in the Tybee Island areaand I am the proud owner of subway.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

You can always trust Subway for an inexpensive and excellent sandwich. However, be aware at the time of this review they close at 17.00. Best to get your food early and take a picnic to the beach.

Date of visit: September 2016