“Excellent family restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Spanky’s is located on Tybee’s Strand across the street from the beach on Tybee’s south end. It offers affordable family fare for the kids. Its Chicken Fingers are a favorite but they offer a well-rounded menu and bar fare as well! Since is only a very brief walk from the beach, it is a favorite for the beach goers as well as strollers.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The chicken fingers were good, my grandson loved them, I just had a bite to try them. Most items are fried so I wasn't crazy about the place. You have to like fried food. I ended up just ordering a salad. Not my cup of tea! Side note: I thought the place had a raunchy smell to it. If it were up to me, I would not have eaten here. Family members liked their fried food, that's why I was fair and gave it a 3-star rating.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Best steak I’ve ever had and a beautiful view of the beach!! Best place to eat on the beach and you can walk the pier..such a beautiful little joint

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered a grilled grouper basket for $12.50. Didn’t get a basket. What I got was a plate with 5 morsels of baked (not grilled) fish that probably didn’t total 3oz. The rest of the plate was covered with crinkle cut fries. My husband also ordered a fried grouper basket and didn’t get a basket either. He got a plate with 4 small pieces of fried fish. To add insult to injury the people next to us got actual baskets overloaded with food. The next door food joint Fannies on the Beach much better also Sting Rays or Sundaes excellent had put this place to shame. This is a place that gouges tourists... don’t waste your money.

2  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Had Grouper basket - food was good but price was to high for the small portions and baked potatoe was not fresh and cost $2.00 extra.

1  Thank Joseph W