“Lunch”

Agave Bar and Grill
Ranked #21 of 59 Restaurants in Tybee Island
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The salsa was was fabulous! We enjoyed great food, my son said his fish tacos were some of the best he has had. The service is great, we will definitely stop in on our next trip to Tybee Island.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018

I've eaten at quite a few Mexican places and I have to say, the Agave Burrito was one of the best I've ever had!!! They used chicken breast meat, not the standard 'shredded chicken from a can!' And, the entire staff were wearing nine-line shirts, how cool is that!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here tonight & not only was the food great, but the staff was super friendly & went above & beyond. Their Bean Vegetarian dish had the best refried beans I have ever tasted. All the desserts sounded great & ended up having the Chimo Cheesecake which did not disappoint. Shout out to our waitress Chloe , she made our dining experience a great one!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We went at 5pm, for food and drinks and were not disappointed. My husband got the bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp and it was a HUGE platter of food. I had the chorizo tacos and those were excellent as well. 2 for 1 margaritas at 5pm also!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I cannot express this enough. Great food, wonderful staff, yummy beverages. This is not your usual fried seafood and burger joint you get at the beach.

I asked the waiter for a suggestion and he told me to try the Molcajete. I did not know at the time but it was a dish I had had 20 years ago in Mexico. Agave did it even better! Wonderful flavors, fresh everything!

My wife had an enchilada dish (sorry I missed the name) with a little spice and wonderful avocado flavor and a great sauce. Her mojito was wonderfully refreshing, not the sickeningly sweet that most of them are now. Great lime and mint flavors with a subtle sweetness. So yummy!

Please make this a stop of yours while on the island. You will be pleased!!!