All reviews hot tub open hours real scrambled eggs waffles hot breakfast link sausage desk clerk after a long day interstate exit hurricane
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

The Quality Inn of Tifton is a comfortable hotel with exterior entry to rooms. Clean and spacious right on I75. My main reason for the review is to hopefully prevent at least one other person from using reservations.com to book a room. I take full responsibility for my stupidity here. Thought I was paying 69.99!US - good deal. Got the bill for 109.00 According to their rep their additional taxes and fees of 40!!!!!!$$ is stated in the top right corner of the reservation page - didn’t see it, looked for it. Call Quality Inn directly and get a nice room for 75$US. Or Stick with Captain Obvious at Hotels.com where final fees are clearly stated before you pay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Tifton while on a business trip and found it to be in a good location right off the interstate on the slow side of the interstate but close to several eating establishments one of which was right across the street and it was very good. The hotel was going under some upgrades, which was a minor inconvenience but the attentiveness of the staff and their determination to make my stay as pleasant as possible will definitely bring me back to this location the next time I am in Tifton. The General Manager Curtis and his staff are truly dependable when it comes to making their guest feel at home. Good job guys I appreciate your professionalism.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I love this hotel for the breakfast and 24hr pool access. They were in the process of remodeling and we happened to get an updated rooms and its great! I also would like to commend Crystal and Darryl.

Room Tip: ask for a Lakeside room....great view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

From the room to the office and breakfast is a relatively long sidewalk, going UPHILL. Since I'm still mobile I was able to cope despite being short of breath. I do not know if there is an elevator for use by those who don't ask for a Handicap room but find themselves on the 2nd floor.
The usual hot breakfast was available and good.
Checking in was somewhat chaotic with several guests waiting.
Wake-up calls were not reliable.
There was no TV remote in m y room when I arrived. I had to phone twice to get one. The TV guide to channels was not understandable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017

we evacuated due to hurricane irma, stayed one night (thank god!) room was dirty, smelly and disgusting. bathtub was peeling, "stuff" on the walls...totally nasty! ice machine area had cigarette butts everywhere on the ground with puddled water...we didn't go out because we were afraid of being broken into. hotel needs to be shut down and renovated.

Room Tip: stay away!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family