All reviewshot tubroom was cleanopen hoursreal scrambled eggswaffleshot breakfastlink sausagedesk clerkafter a long dayinterstateexithurricane
Reviewed 17 October 2017

From the room to the office and breakfast is a relatively long sidewalk, going UPHILL. Since I'm still mobile I was able to cope despite being short of breath. I do not know if there is an elevator for use by those who don't ask for a Handicap room but find themselves on the 2nd floor.
The usual hot breakfast was available and good.
Checking in was somewhat chaotic with several guests waiting.
Wake-up calls were not reliable.
There was no TV remote in m y room when I arrived. I had to phone twice to get one. The TV guide to channels was not understandable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2017

we evacuated due to hurricane irma, stayed one night (thank god!) room was dirty, smelly and disgusting. bathtub was peeling, "stuff" on the walls...totally nasty! ice machine area had cigarette butts everywhere on the ground with puddled water...we didn't go out because we were afraid of being broken into. hotel needs to be shut down and renovated.

Room Tip: stay away!
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Easy accessibility on I-75 on way to Florida. Not a planned trip... return from evacuation of gulf coast rental home doe to Hurricane Irma. Not the worst roadside motel, but not the best either. Room was a decent size. Bed Comfortable. Acceptable for 1 night stay.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Looking at the other reviews and I just don't see some of the other complaints. Granted there is no elevator, but my room was clean and comfortable and I just don't see the complaints about the pool area. The breakfast was good, not great, and the staff was friendly and helpful. For the price I thought it was great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days during hurricane Irma. We reserved 5 rooms 25 ppl. Can really be a decent hotel but needs deep cleaning and to be updated. No elevators or luggage carts. Good breakfast when it was available 1 employee worked hard to replenish foods while handling the front desk.
Also was told that we can extend our stay if need be and once we asked the manager Curtis denied saying so and felt as if he was doing us a favor when he was able to extend. He only did what he stated not a favor. Very unprofessional and misleading. Curtis needs to trained on management including customer service. Also keep and eye on your account there were a few bogus pending transactions but they were fixed but frustrating. Housekeepers need uniforms and not regular street clothing but they were very friendly and helpful. If I had a choice next time I most definitely pick another hotel... Kids loved the indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Non Smoking