All reviews room was clean bagels continental breakfast one night stay non smoking room staff was friendly convenient location first floor night's sleep hojo florida freeway mattress
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

On our way home from Florida to Kentucky we needed somewhere to rest for a few hours. That purpose was served. The staff was nice and friendly. The room looked to have been updated, but did not seem clean. We noticed that the floor was completely soaking wet. It appeared to be from the ac unit. We were too tired to complain and were told that it was the last room. In the morning we told the clerk about the water and she said they could have moved us. I also noticed that the carpet in the hallway looked stained. The breakfast was pitiful. In the end we did have a place to rest, but that's about all I can say.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Howard31794, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

We are sorry that you encountered these problems. We always want our guest to enjoy their stay with us. On 8-20-18 which is just a few days away we are starting the process of having all of our carpet replaced. We have had the a/c repairman here to take care of the problem with the air conditioner's. Again we are sorry about the wet floor but we have had that issue taking care of. We appreciate your feedback and your business and we ask that you give us another chance.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Was driving up I-75 and looking for inexpensive place to stay. Pull out the phone and did a quick search of the area as it was nearly 11:00 and I was tired. Found this property, called the 800 number, got a great rate on a room with a discount for joining the Wyndham rewards program. Hotel was not where my phone said it would be so I had to go back an exit. Check in was efficient. Bed was nice. TV got me the Weather Channel. Furniture was a bit worn. Bathroom was missing a roller for the toilet paper. Even with that, I got what I needed, a good night's sleep and a decent breakfast in the morning. Check out was equally quick. Do miss the orange roof but it was a trip down memory lane when Ho Jos were everywhere we traveled.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Howard31794, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

We appreciate your business and your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

You get what you pay for. My wife and I were travelling down to Florida and needed a place to stop for the night. Staff were great, room was a bit tired, but clean and quiet. Breakfast was as expected coffee, toast cereals and oatmeal etc. Would use the hotel again as a sleepover.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Howard31794, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We appreciate your feedback very much. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and until then Safe Travels!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

First time staying here and I regret not booking my usual hotel. Hotel is very dated, smells, and stained. You can’t hear the price but it’s not worth the comfort. Room was decently clean but I could not walk barefoot, carpet is disgusting and smells of pee.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Howard31794, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We get our carpet cleaned very often and we are in the process now of getting new carpet installed. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thanks for staying with us and we ask that you give us another chance.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

All the staff we encountered was friendly and helpful. We arrived the day before our scheduled reservation and they were able to accommodate us and offered a different room so we wouldn't have to change the next night. They warned us that the carpet was stained (they were in the process of cleaning / remodeling) and she even offered to show it to us before deciding. We appreciated her honesty!! The bathroom was absolutely spotless. One of the double beds needed replaced but the other was perfect!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Howard31794, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again. We take our guest satisfaction very seriously and we want to make sure that we do our part to make sure that happens.Thanks for your feedback and your business.