“Not impressed ”

Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Typical buffet but definitely had better..same vegetables as everywhere,meat in everything even in the pasta salad so not vegetarian friendly..soggy desserts..salad was good but that’s about it.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Ole Times Country Buffet in Tifton, Georgia is one of the cleanest places I've eaten. The food was very fresh and was constantly being changed. They didn't dump fresh food on top of the trays. They changed them out. The staff was friendly and efficient. I will be going back as often as I can.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The food was plentiful, lots of variation of vegetables. There was chicken and white fish. However everything tasted like it was soaking in hot water. There was no flavors to anything, the vegetables were all water logged. The seasoning was that of a nursing home, very bland without spice or flavor.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was an excellent choice. All of the food was fresh and everything that should have been hot was. We had about 8 people in our party and everyone was satisfied. I cannot remember ever eating at a buffet where everything was good, but we certainly enjoyed every bite. There was no wasted food! The tea, sweet or unsweetened was delicious.
This review is for this location only as I have never visited another location.
Wish we had one closer to home.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The buffet was stocked with a wide variety of meats, vegetables, salads, breads, and dessert. Every thing I tried was well prepared and delicious and service was great. A true southern style buffet. I’ll be back.