“Best buffet around.”

Ole Times Country Buffet
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Tifton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This was an excellent choice. All of the food was fresh and everything that should have been hot was. We had about 8 people in our party and everyone was satisfied. I cannot remember ever eating at a buffet where everything was good, but we certainly enjoyed every bite. There was no wasted food! The tea, sweet or unsweetened was delicious.
This review is for this location only as I have never visited another location.
Wish we had one closer to home.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

The buffet was stocked with a wide variety of meats, vegetables, salads, breads, and dessert. Every thing I tried was well prepared and delicious and service was great. A true southern style buffet. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Nothing specular about this place, it's a buffet, lots of food but nothing really stood out for me. Not sure I will be back,because the only good thing I liked was the salad bar, it was ok! The fried chicken was OK I've had better but the mac and cheese was awful, not a good taste to me. I didn't even like the cabbage, they have a big selection of food but it's what you expect for a buffet

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

GREAT down home cooking. Everything there was over the top good except for the price. Was overpriced for lunch

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I can't say enough good things about this place. First off it's a buffet which is not all bad when you portion your sizes. Every type of food you can think of, and all good. About the only thing I dislike is the Ice milk, not cream but milk, to me it iacks any flavor. But everything else makes up for it!
It's so good, all of our tours now include lunch here, coming and going!