All reviews great hotel full service restaurant business center olive garden family reunion would highly recommend this hotel southern hospitality gas station business trip night's rest staff was very friendly and helpful next morning complimentary breakfast parking lot after a long day definitely stay here again beds were comfortable
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Beautiful hotel, appears newly remodeled. Staff was friendly, bartender was great. Only negative thing I can say is the air conditioner sounded like a truck idling in the middle of the night, woke both of us up. Once we figured out what it was, no big deal. We stayed at the Hampton Inn across the interstate last April, and I liked this hotel much better.

Bed was pretty comfortable, could have been firmer (and I did forget that they are adjustable so I didn't look to see if the mattress was the adjustable type garden inns advertise) but it wasn't soft either.

I'd stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I would like to apologize for the air conditioner issues, I have asked our Engineering team to look in to this. We look forward to the opportunity to have you as our guests again when your travels bring you back to Tifton.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Overall this hotel is awesome. Was disappointed that as a gold honors member I had to pay $9.95 for breakfast. Why achieve gold status if you don’t benefit from it? I could have eaten out of the hotel for less.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Linda, C,

I apologize, I believe there may have been some confusion regarding our complimentary breakfast that is offered to Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors Members.

At Hilton Garden Inn, Gold and Diamond Hilton Honors members have the option to select complimentary breakfast or 750 Bonus points for each night of their stay. These “My Way” options are available for you to choose on your online profile or they can be changed at check-in. It looks like we had your selection of breakfast noted on your reservation. To make it easier for our guests we no longer issue breakfast vouchers. Instead we provide our Breakfast Team with a list of all guest who are eligible for breakfast. I sincerely apologize that this was not communicated to you during your visit and I will be sure to address this with my team. I do hope you will give us another chance whenever your travels bring you back to Tifton.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Just didn't get treated very well and the clerk was not concerned at all with helping it was like I was bothering him .and this is Ricks wife. I have a disability and had to carry my own luggage the guy didn't even offer to help with my needs.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

I sincerely apologize for your dissatisfaction. While we do not have designated bellman services, each member of our team is trained to provide luggage assistance when a guest request this. I am disappointed that this did not happen and I have addressed your concerns with the employees who were on duty during your visit. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again and allow us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel has graciousness down to an art. People are friendly and go out of their way to make sure all goes well. This includes the dinner waitstaff. My husband needs to eat gluten free and our waitress, Elena, even went so far as to google a product to make sure that it was safe. The rooms are pristine; we love the tile flooring which is so much more sanitary than carpet. Kim was at the front desk when we checked in and at checkout. This will be a regular stop as we go north for the summers and south for the winter.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. Our commitment is to provide every guest a memorable visit and I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team members you mentioned as well as our entire team. We look forward to seeing on your trips back and forth to Florida.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Nice stop on the way home from NC. Hotel is very comfortable and attractive and the staff was extremely helpful. Desk clerk suggested dinner spots and we enjoyed a really good Mexican restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
jamckinnon, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tifton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our entire team is committed to providing our guests with extraordinary service and I am delighted we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Safe travels!