Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 109
SAVE US$ 36
Agoda.comUS$ 109
PricelineUS$ 114
HurbUS$ 137
All reviews room was clean shower head enjoyed my stay checkin ga
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020

I paid $367.21 arrived December 23rd left December 26, not once was our room done by housekeeping. Furthermore, breakfast included? what a joke - cold coffee downstairs by the lobby. I had to ask the person at the front desk (very pleasant people) for Keurig cups to make our coffee in the room. I felt robbed considering the lack of service we received and the hefty price that was charged..
I asked for towels and there was hair on the towels, really disappointed and grossed out by this fact. Stay some place else. Holiday Inn should be ashamed of having their name in this property.

Room tip: I strongly recommend you look elsewhere.
Date of stay: December 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2021

Hi IleanaF325,

I am glad you left feedback. Thanks for choosing to stay at our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville!

Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with excellent service and comfortable accommodations. I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your recent stay with us, particularly with breakfast, housekeeping, and cleanliness misses. Don't worry, I have shared your comments with hotel management who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay. I am confident they will take steps so this doesn’t happen again.

It would be a pleasure once again to be your host and I hope you will give us another chance to prove to you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Cheers,

June A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

The rooms are not nearly as nice as pictures on their website. The “complimentary breakfast” was one mini muffin and a water. I paid $150 for one night for service I could have got at the local motel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2020

Hello hunters648,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

I want a complete lodging experience for our guests, and I am sorry to learn that your breakfast experience fell short. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I trust that the actions that will be taken will make your next stays with us better than the last. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 January 2020

I am staying here for work so need to be able to use the internet. After about 30 minutes of getting my laptops to connect that piece was fixed but i cannot stream any shows due to the poor internet. Netflix, prime and even court tv....might be a deal breaker. Staff is extremely nice and the hotel is clean. Nice size room. It all boils down to the internet for me and being it is 2020 they should be able to offer better service.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Services H, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Thomasville, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

We would like to thank you for your feed back on our hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience the internet may have caused. We are having the issue looked into, to see what we can do to resolve that problem. We hope to see you in the future.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites of THOMASVILLE

Reviewed 15 December 2019

Great place to stay from the check-in to customer service I really enjoyed my stay. Stff recognized elite status and went out of their way to provide outstanding customer service. Room was clean and spacious and the shower was one of the best which always makes my stays more enjoyable, You cant go wrong with Holiday Inn Express.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank J5747XZpaulh

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express THOMASVILLE.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 2292264666 or guestserviceshiethomasville@gmail.com
Front Desk

Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

My family and I stayed here recently for a Florida State game. We had stayed at this property in the past so we decided to return for another visit. We had a great stay. We arrived on game day and because of the game time it would have made it awkward to checkin after the game. Instead we asked for an early check-in and was granted one with no problem.

When we arrived we were greeted with a nice welcome and a smile from the Manager Jordanne. Check-in was smooth and we were off to our room within minutes of our arrival. We were assigned to 325 which was right next to the elevator (per our preference.)

The room was clean and comfortable. My only suggestion would be to fix the pipe that leads to the shower head. I also suggest changing out the shower head as hard water deposits were building on it.

All in all it was a decent and comfortable one nights stay. Of course we will be back.

Go HIE! Go Jordanne! Go Noles!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again for future game days!

Front Desk