“great food special”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Went to Outback with my granddaughter to have lunch on Sunday. Our waiter was friendly, knowledgeable of the specials for the day. We chose the 6 oz steak with unlimited shrimp. Our granddaughter chose mac and cheese with a baked potato. Our steak was done like we ordered, juicy and to the point. Our side of sweet potato and baked potato was done to perfection with what we wanted as toppings. Out waiter refilled our drinks periodically and told us he had more shrimps on the grill for us. We ate our steak and had two portions of shrimp to fill our belly. No room for dessert though.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The food (steak and lobster tail was tasty, but the restaurant was COLD. Rarely, do I feel cold in a place, but this was quite the exception. Both of us were rather chilly while dining.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I came to Outback to grab some dinner. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that they had a Wednesday steak special. It was made perfectly, delicious and my tasty beverage was good as well. My server, Steve Black, was phenomenal. He was funny and very personable. Definitely would ask for his area if you visit. I don't normally visit Outback because it is too spicy for my wife's liking. Spoke with Steve and he put my mind at ease that they can eliminate the spiciness. Great experience. It is a must visit!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

WOW!! Really disappointed ... slow service by a staff that seems quite interested in cell phone messages. Coupled with a "new/differeint" flavoring of the steak made the visit for dinner not so good. FAR less than expected.

OutbackGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello,

Your dining experience should always be a great one. Please take a moment to email us at news@outback.com with the subject: TripAdvisor Review – Suwanee, GA so we can follow up with you soon.

Leah
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We went to this Outback on a Saturday afternoon around 4pm. We have eaten here many, many times in the past. We stopped going for a while since our favorite server left and the food and service went downhill. We have also eaten at the one in Athens, Ga and it was awful. Since not going we have frequented Longhorn In Bethlehem, Ga which is not favorite as their steaks are bland. Anyway, we noticed the food score had gone down to a 82 and was not happy about that. We were starving and decided to eat there and take our chances. It was a welcome surprise. The Outback Special was seasoned well and cooked perfect. I eat mine well done but don't want it dry. It was perfect. The salad was fresh and I had squash as my side. Whole meal was good. My husband has the Alice springs chicken and he enjoyed his meal also. Server was proficient. I hope they get their score back up. We will return.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK