All reviews dunkin donuts stay there again rooms were very clean staff was very friendly microwave walmart
Reviewed 20 September 2018

In hindsight, I should have spent a little more in a different hotel. These rooms were shabby and worn out. There was trash behind the nightstand. They had frozen omelets that you heated in a microwave for breakfast. The staff was very friendly, which made it better.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thanks fryruss61. Your comments were very helpful. We will work harder to make sure our rooms get a more thorough cleaning.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

the room has fast food restaurants right next to it so I thought it would be too noisey,nope. clean rooms,right amount of toiletries in the room,updated tv,the furniture was not raggedy,nice area,good internet connection. nice stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks 273love. We are glad to hear that all was well with your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! I’m from Charleston SC and had to evacuate due to Hurricane Florence. It was a mandatory evacuation. I packed up my three young kids and our 9 week old chocolate lab puppy and fled to Stone Mountain GA. We had to leave my husband behind because he is a lineman with the power company. We were not financially prepared to evacuate but knew we needed to try. Our original hotel we booked said that the pet fee was waived but when we arrived wanted an extra $100 for our stay with him. I couldn’t afford it and knowing our situation they refunded our money so we could find another hotel. So I then made a HUGE mistake and booked at the Days Inn in Stone Mountain. When we opened our room door it smelled of musty smoke. It was supposed to be a smoke free room. My son suffers from chronic migraines and smoke is a major trigger. The AC would run but would not cool the room. We could not close the door to the bathroom when using it because of the strong bleach smell. There were worms or some kind of insect larva on the floor, spiders and smushed roaches. (My 13 year old daughter took pictures). I spent only a couple hours there while i researched, called and visited other hotels in the area. I found one that was nice and affordable. When I went to check out of the Days Inn they would not refund my money!! The manager I believe his name was John did not care about our situation. Even the employee said she would not stay at that hotel and if it were up to her she would refund us our money. So thank you Days Inn in Stone Mountain GA for helping out people in need during a natural disaster!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tarynjones13

Thanks tarynjones13 for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. However, this is the first time i'm hearing this. All I was told over the phone by my staff member was that you had the room for 2 hours, it smelled like smoke, and then found another hotel to stay in, and wanted a full refund. Of course, with only that bit of information, I denied your request. I was then told you would settle for half your money back. Since we don't charge by the hour, naturally, again, I denied your request. So, its not that I didn't care about your situation, I didn't have all the facts. I would have worked with you if I did.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

The room smelled, the shower was broken, the front desk didn't answer. The breakfast was VERY limited, no regular coffee and trash overflowing.VERY convenient to Stone Mountain, the parking lot was well lit, the bed was comfortable and the A/C worked.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Thanks for your comments, srogers. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I'm sorry we lost you as a valued customer.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We were in town for an event at Stone Mountain, this was one of the hotels they had on the list. I felt like there were some shady ppl that were / living there. Also our room was very musty and stale smelling, we had to go to Walmart and buy Febreeze and Lysol for the room. The comforters were tattered and stained. The air conditioner didn’t work on High.., and the refrigerator didn’t work! We saw a roach in our room as well... When you go to a hotel you shouldn’t have to be worried for your safety, you should be able to use all of the amenities, including the pool when it’s 94 degrees. And as far as the breakfast was concerned, I’m glad we bought some cuties, and bananas at WALMART!!! I would not recommend!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Atlanta Stone Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thanks Sadie B for sharing comments about your stay with us. I'm saddened to read about all of the issues you experienced. Although your room condition surprises me, I don't see that you attempted to switch your room or have us fix your issues. We would have gladly done so. We are sorry to have lost you as a valued guest.