“Good food and service”

Ranked #58 of 164 Restaurants in Statesboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice during GSU college move in. Food was good. Service was excellent. Our waitress was Tashana she took all eight orders without even writing them down. Orders were correct and we were amazed she could remember all the different orders. Very friendly and accomodating.
All the food was good as well as the milkshakes.
There inspection rating has improved from what i read as compared to some other reviews on here.
Will visit here again when in Statesboro.
Friendly, nice staff makes the place even better.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Terrible service. Ordered burger no ketchup, I'm allergic, burger came with ketchup. Took 40 min, to get order. Asked for manager 3 times to 2 peopled when she finally came comped part of my meal, then all of it. Then while leaving noticed dept of health rating UNSATISFACTORY 68 July 20, 2017. While reading it staff came running out cursing at us, screaming and threatening to call police. This location has history of low scores

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited this place when they first opened and our kids got "HOOKED" so when we're trying to decide where to eat, the kids MAKE us go to Steak N Shake! We don't mind because their food is delicious, there's a lot on the menu, the food is modestly priced AND... the service is GREAT!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered the Guacamole with Parmasean and Herb Fries. The food was okay at best. Nothing amazing but good. The server was extremely friendly and made me feel welcome. Rachel C is doing a really good job.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I love SnS. My kids love it too. The atmosphere, real burgers, great prices, and milkshakes are to die for. I love that I can feed a family of four on less than $30 here and everyone walk out stuffed. What I don't like is the local service. At this location, there is often a long wait on any kind of service from the staff, who spent most of their time just hanging around and talking to each other and not really worrying about the customers that were sitting there. When we last went, there were only about a third of the tables with patrons and no-one at the counter seats. It took forever to get someone's attention to even come and get our drink orders, then we had to flag someone down for refills, napkins, and anything else we wanted.

Honestly, if the food weren't so good, this place would get two stars because the service has been horrible on 3/4 of the visits we have made.