“Good service, tasty food”
Review of Mexico Lindo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mexico Lindo
Ranked #58 of 222 Restaurants in Smyrna
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Mexico Lindo is a spacious Mexican restaurant on Veteran Memorial Highway in Mableton, GA with good service, and tasty moderately priced food. We tried the Mexican Enchilada and Adobe chicken. Both were good.
The have ample parking and free wifi.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Nice enough restaurant, but nothing special. Ordinary Mexican food, ordinary prices. Friendly service. Was crowded for a Wednesday night, so clearly the locals like it. A sign said they had painting classes on Tuesday night which could be fun.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

My wife and decided to make the 9 mile lunch trek to Pho Hoang Long on Pat Mell for our regular Pho fix; however, like many restaurants of this genre, they had closed for around 10 days for vacation. Good for them... Not so much for us.

So... We are getting ravenous, as you might expect. This particular area of metro Atlanta is heavy with mexican restaurants (who doesn't love mexican?), but which one to go to? We drove past many and finally at 1:50pm we pulled into Mexico Lindo based on the number of cars in the lot... Must be good, huh?

We were greeted by a lovely hostess who immediately made us feel welcome. It became immediately clear that the buffet at $7.25 was the main draw. I'm okay with a buffet, but my wife... well, she's not. No worries, we were handed menus and told we could order from them or do the buffet. The buffet closed in 10 minutes and handn't been refreshed in a while. Menu for both of us.

I try to eat vegan/vegetarian as much as possible and the menu was very accomodating in this regard. We split a Guag salad and she had a crisp chicken taco and I had a chile Relleno with black beans and rice. The salad was awesome and the rice cooked exactly as I like it. The black beans had overall great flavor, but they need to lighten up on the salt. The taco was served in a crispy shell with plenty of chicken and accroutements. Yum!

Our server was friendly and attentive. No reservations with her and we were well taken care of.

Bottom line? Can't speak to the buffet, but it looked like it was really good at the height of the lunch hour. The rest? Well prepared food served by some really attentive people with an interest in your dining experience.

1  Thank dparker3292017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend for lunch buffet. Great selection and the service was spot-on! The caldo de pollo with some pick de Gallo and tortilla chips crushed in it is awesome. I do wish they would put avocado on the buffet. I paid 1.50 for half an avocado, which seemed like a lot. Greets enchiladas, taco salad fixings, and sopapillas!

1  Thank GaSeaNative
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We have eaten here for many, many years. Thursday evening dined with family. On many occasions I have ordered the taco salad. Always good value. I ordered the combo of chicken and steak which runs approx $10.50. The shell came out and was miniature to say the least. It was no higher than a couple o
Inches and most likely 5 inches across. With size lettuce almost non existent, no more than 6 mini strips of meat and that was it! Big disappointment and big rip off. Sad hope we aren't headed in this direction.

Been to Mexico Lindo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK