“Good Down Home Cooking at good down home prices”
Review of Katie Lou's Cafe

Katie Lou's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Senoia
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Slow-smoked barbecue (pork, chicken, beef), fun apps, seasonal veggies, fresh salads, old-fashioned made-from-scratch Southern desserts, fresh homemade breakfast all day. We also have a fun selection of beer and house wine to enhance your dining experience.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We came in for quick bite and late breakfast. Guess what? They serve breakfast all day. What luck. Terrific biscuits, really good grits, and eggs. I had the French toast made with Challah bread. Delicious. Nice coffee too. The best surprise, the check! The team of wait staff came by continually to make sure everything was ok, fill the cups and water, best service in a long time. Go There, It's worth the drive if you don't live close by.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food was horrible! How can you mess up eggs, bacon, grits and biscuits? Well they managed to do it! I asked for over-hard fried eggs and they were very runny, asked for crispy bacon, it wasn't and was soggy soaked in the runny egg. Grits were okay; however, it says the biscuits are homemade but they were horrible, they need to buy Grands if they can't make them better than that. Other person with me got very sick even before leaving the restauarant. The waitress did not even offer to refill my drink. Had to get another waitress to bring me napkins so I could wipe the grease and egg off the bacon. The waitress that waited on us did not come back until ready to bring the check.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PLACE. I do not normally write any reviews but felt I should. Don't know what all the good reviews are about!

1  Thank localeater2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Was only expecting a sandwich. Ended up getting one of the best bbq sandwhich ever. I like bbq meat, not sauce. This was excellent bbq.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Our party of 4 just finished TWD tour (fabulous with Senoia Rick) and tried to eat at Nick and Normans---1.5 hour wait. So we meandered down to Katie Lou's. It was AWFUL. The food was bad--dry ribs, marginal brisket. The service was TERRIBLE. We never did get rolls for the table, had to ask MULTIPLE times for sauce for the (dry) ribs. Waited forever for drink refills and the place was nearly empty. Our order came out wrong the first time, the second time they had the wrong table. We will never eat here again and encourage others to avoid it. The one shining light was a VERY hospitable gentleman who brought beer to the table. That was it. STAY AWAY. So disappointing.

1  Thank livsm0m
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I had the pulled pork, brisket, meaty beans and their chips - my wife had their chicken - we both agreed that their BBQ was fantastic.

Our waitress was sweet and had another glass of Coke on the table before mine was half gone.

Best brisket I've ever had.

Been to Katie Lou's Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK