“Great for football”

Ranked #28 of 133 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Description: With brunch, lunch, dinner, an array of drinks, and live music on weekends, Meehan's is an authentic Irish eatery that offers a full menu elevated to the gourmet level with a great atmosphere at night. This location features live music every Friday and Saturday night. We love promoting local bands and having a great time! Come out any weekend to hear an awesome show. Looking for a rooftop to enjoy some bottomless mimosas on? Meehan's is your spot! The restaurant offers a delicious weekend brunch. The Meehan's staff exudes enthusiasm and the good-hearted ambiance of the Irish - promising to keep your pints and stomach full! Meehan's is a great place for brunch, lunch, happy hour, dinner, late night fun and both corporate and private events. Meehan's Public House has four other locations in metro Atlanta including Downtown, Buckhead, Atlantic Station and Vinings.
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

The environment at this place is very friendly and great for watching football. The food was typical Irish pub food. My only complaint is that they had run out of grits for the shrimp and grits, so I had to settle on a burger.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

I always enjoy their fish and chips. The pub look reminds me of my many visits to Ireland. Good selection of beer too.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

We got a coupon in the mail for BOGO and decided to go there. Turns out it was Saturday night and a band (My Favorite Baldwin) was setting up (August 22) - they were great! We stayed there until around 11 PM. My wife had the Fish and Chips which were excellent. I had a Steak and Potatoes special which was also excellent. Service was friendly and attentive. Looks like a few large groups were meeting there. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

We went here for a late lunch. Our main goal was beer (which had a great selection!) but the food was also really good. I had the tuna tacos and my friend had a chicken sandwich. We added a chocolate torte for dessert, which was awesome!

We also had a beer for dessert. The atmosphere is pub-y and they played good music. All in all a very relaxed and enjoyable time!!

Reviewed 21 May 2015

Mehan's has been purchased by a restaurant chain. So good food has been introduced with the regular Irish pub fare. They have two patios, on the deck and on the ground. The deck is great for early evenings when the sun is down and breezes come.

The food is quite good and the prices are too. I still like the Irish stew, and the veggie burger is worth ordering. This is a nice neighborhood place to go for a casual meal.