“Great way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day or any other day!”

Meehan's Public House Sandy Springs
Ranked #28 of 133 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Description: With brunch, lunch, dinner, an array of drinks, and live music on weekends, Meehan's is an authentic Irish eatery that offers a full menu elevated to the gourmet level with a great atmosphere at night. This location features live music every Friday and Saturday night. We love promoting local bands and having a great time! Come out any weekend to hear an awesome show. Looking for a rooftop to enjoy some bottomless mimosas on? Meehan's is your spot! The restaurant offers a delicious weekend brunch. The Meehan's staff exudes enthusiasm and the good-hearted ambiance of the Irish - promising to keep your pints and stomach full! Meehan's is a great place for brunch, lunch, happy hour, dinner, late night fun and both corporate and private events. Meehan's Public House has four other locations in metro Atlanta including Downtown, Buckhead, Atlantic Station and Vinings.
Reviewed 20 March 2015

This was my first visit to this pub (some co-workers & I grabbed lunch for St. Patrick's day), and we sat outside on the patio. We really enjoyed the Irish music, and having an oppotunity to soak up the sun. I was surprised that for the Holiday, it was a limited menu- but I completely understand why- the place was packed! I had the fish and chips (excellent) and my friends enjoyed "bangers and mash" and the "Irish breakfast". Everyone loved their meal. We also shared two appetizers- the pretzels and the crab and artichoke dip. We will order those choices again! We can't wait to go back and try additional selections from the full menu. Thanks for helping make my St. Paddy's day great!

Reviewed 4 March 2015

My colleague and I stopped here for lunch while traveling on business. The atmosphere is fun, and the food and service very good. The menu includes traditional offerings such as lamb, shepherd's pie, and also American favorites (e.g. burgers) with a twist. Venison, bison and lamb burgers were available. I had the fish & chips, which was excellent.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

We were there for a late lunch prior to a meeting. We chose from the " Express Lunch" Menu, where you have several options, plus a choice of a side and drink for $10. We ordered the Fried Grouper Sandwich, the Green Goddess Turkey Burger, with a side of Roasted Cauliflower. Even with various venison and lamb choices one of our party went with the traditional burger, and ordered the Smokehouse Burger and fries. The food was fresh and delicious, with friendly and efficient service!! They are also have Gluten Free items marked on the menu. Delivery is available thru their "Mobile Waiters", just check their Web Page for details.

1  Thank Beverly H
Reviewed 23 December 2014

A group from work visited this restaurant for lunch and we're all impressed with the quality of the food. Besides the excellent fish and chips, people in our group had the salmon and a great chicken sandwich. The atmosphere was comfortable and casual, and the service was very good. I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a great place to grab a drink and just kick back. The also have a great menu. Love the sweet potato fries.