“Some of the Persian food on the East Coast!”
Review of Rumi's Kitchen

Rumi's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Rumi's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hilderbrand Drive
Description: Creative Persian cuisine is offered in a contemporary space with an outdoor patio. We are named after one of the most famous and well-read poets in the world, Jelaluddin Rumi. Rumi was a 13th century Persian poet whose visions, words, and life teach us how to reach inner peace, happiness, and love. We invite you to Rumi’s Kitchen where fresh, healthy food, attentive Persian hospitality, and an atmosphere filled with love await you.
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I really love this place and make sure I stop there whenever I am in Atlanta for business. I always go for the kabob Soltan which is as close as it gets to actually being in Iran!

1  Thank AhMereD

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Delicious meats, and rice varieties. So popular the had to move and double their space a few years ago. Also went to an excellent Silver Oak wine tasting there couple years ago. Well done!

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I lived in Atlanta for eight years and I currently go back often for business. I always make a stop here. It’s the Persian cuisine in Atlanta, and honestly the best Persian food I’ve ever had anywhere. Chef Ali Mesghali is brilliant and the whole staff at Rumis provide excellent service. Some of my favorite items are: the fattoush salad, Mirza Ghasemi, the garlic yogurt dip and homemade bread, the roasted salmon, chicken barg, & zereshk. They have an extensive wind list and don’t forget the dessert-try the Persian ice cream sandwich & baklava.

1  Thank 273lindsayk
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Food, service and ambiance make for a wonderful evening out with your significant other.
Had eggplant, Lamb and Baklava. All very flavorable. Waiter was informative and attentive to our needs. Ambiance is classy .... a bit noisy at full capacity.
Highly recommend a visit

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Our friends recommended the restaurant as one of their favorites!

When we arrived our table was not ready so went to the bar. We enjoyed cocktails while waiting for our table! Enjoyed the Tehran Mule, a friend had the Spice Mist and couple other basic cocktails. After a short wait our table was ready. It was super busy so glad we had reservations. We ordered bunch of appetizers! My favorite was the hummus with crispy chickpeas. Also had chicken wings, feta with olives, meat sauce with flat bread. The portions for dinner are huge and can be shared. We shared two dinner entrees between 4 adults. The sea bass and also the lamb. Both dishes were tasty and highly recommended! We will be returning!