“Experience dining with all your senses.”
Review of Rumi's Kitchen

Rumi's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Rumi's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 137 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 39
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hilderbrand Drive
Description: Creative Persian cuisine is offered in a contemporary space with an outdoor patio. We are named after one of the most famous and well-read poets in the world, Jelaluddin Rumi. Rumi was a 13th century Persian poet whose visions, words, and life teach us how to reach inner peace, happiness, and love. We invite you to Rumi’s Kitchen where fresh, healthy food, attentive Persian hospitality, and an atmosphere filled with love await you.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Never been here? Don't be afraid to try it. The use the highest quality of food and even tho exotic it is amazing tasting, everything we had was great. The open kitchen and large bar area are a great place to people watch.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

We have been dining at Rumi's for many years. The food, the service and the servings are nothing short of amazing. If you like Persian food, if you like salmon, lamb, beef or veggies cooked on open fire grills with great seasoning and monumental servings of tasty rice, you must go to Rumi's.

The food is some of the very best in Atlanta as you see from the reviews. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Rumi’s Kitchen has about the best lamb shish kabob I have ever eaten. Paired with rice of your choice (orange zest, pistachios, barberries, etc.) the lamb chunks are large, succulent, and cooked to your specifications. The service is friendly and helpful and the cocktails are generous. We had a trio of yogurts with the most amazing pita for an appetizer. It is loud, though. We asked to be seated in the back room, which was a bit quieter. I’m going back to try other menu items.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We r regular at rumi's and visit almost every month. We love the food, service and ambience. This time we had gone there to enjoy my birthday dinner. The start was wired. There were two hostess and one of them could not find our reservation and when other helped her to find it she pronounced our names so incorrectly. No smile just arrogant. This is the first time we were made to feel that way. We were taken to our table and we loved the service and food. I was hoping to enjoy the baklava birthday cake the staff gets with candle every year, but I guess they forget to see that in my reservation. We could see it being served on other tables however the hostess did not even bother to see the details on our reservation. Well won't be going there to celebrate any special occasion as the entire experience this time was discriminating.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, service and atmosphere. This beautiful restaurant & employees have phenomenal choices of food and all are delicious. I really love the salmon but I get it with the orange zest rice. Unbelievably happy tastebuds with this combo! You won’t be sorry. I’m pescatarian, but I know all my meat loving friends love the lamb and whatnot, too.