All reviews executive club lounge lake view athletic club self parking rain shower king and queen junior suite room service every week free parking per day customer service nice hotel room was spotless starbucks coffee atlanta perimeter business travel
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are truly enjoying our stay at the Westin. TJ greeted us warmly at the front desk and it set the tone for a great stay. Our room and view were excellent! The room and bed were so comfortable.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Euchen R, Front Office Manager at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North for your recent travels to Atlanta.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Special shout out to Mark in the club lounge who provided exemplary service. Due to food allergies restaurants can be dangerous venues for me. Thank you Mark and supporting staff! Our meal was enjoyable, well prepared and safe.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

From the time I called ahead worried because I could not make it before my wife, Kevin made me feel at ease! I wanted to get to our room first to have some dinner and chocolates/ champagne waiting. Kevin took care of this so when she walked in the room I got a phone call from my wife because she was so happy! He made both of us feel very welcome and like we were priority No 1! He also made it a point to make sure we were 100% satisfied each time we walked past the front desk which is incredible! We will continue to stay her each time we are celebrating something and will always ask for Kevin! 5**** thank you for making out 7 year wedding anniversary special!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 April 2018

During my stay at the Westin Perimeter North Atlanta, TJ had provided a great level of customer service during my time at the Westin. Making sure to re-book my visit next week due to him! Thanks TJ!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 April 2018

What makes this property so enjoyable is the very customer-oriented staff that does its best to ensure your stay is comfortable and to your liking. I would especially recommend going to the Executive Lounge, even if you have to pay for this benefit. It is well worth it. Donald, the evening host, was fantabulous!!! He was very welcoming, always willing to assist a guest and has such a great personality. He made my stay that much better. Mark, the breakfast host, was extremely helpful, when I often was in a rush, and always very gracious and welcoming when I arrived.
Antoine and the front desk staff were always very welcoming, pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business