All reviews executive club lounge lake view athletic club front desk bar kitchen self parking rain shower king and queen room service every week per day free parking customer service atlanta perimeter starbucks coffee room was spotless business travel
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Everything was first rate, beautiful grounds, great rooms And good food! I will stay here again on my next trip! The staff is very curtious and attentive. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Atlanta area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Your recommendation is truly awesome. Thank you for recognizing our team, the overall experience, location and our product. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Great hospitality given by Donald at the Westin hotel. Made us feel welcomed and comfortable in the Executive Lounge. Everyone has been very professional, polite and very helpful. Our room is very clean and accommodating. We will be back for another business trip to the Westin.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for your continued loyalty and great review. We appreciate the recognition of Donald & the rest of our team.
I am glad that you enjoyed your most recent stay and hope to see you soon.
Stay well.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

I just checked in to this hotel.... my first impression was: no smiles ...but I did receive an attitude from BRITNEY the front desk clerk......TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE....I did read a previous review about her excellent customer service, I DID NOT SEE IT OR FEEL IT AT ALL.

I DO HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE, I HAVE WORKED IN HOTELS ALL MY LIFE AND I'M A HOTEL GENERAL MANAGER IN TEXAS, I HAVE 10 YEARS OF WORK EXPERIENCE WITH STARWOOD AND I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING, BRITNEY DOES NOT HAS ANY TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL.

I WILL SEND A PRIVATE LETTER ABOUT HER POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE QUALITY TO STARWOOD/MARRIOTT CORPORATE AND TO THE GENERAL MANAGER TO THIS HOTEL.

I'm a very patient person but I do not tolerate someone being an insolent with their customers....starwood is proud to provide the best customer service and I do believe in this so much that I do have a AMEX SPG CREDIT CARD.

PEOPLE LIKE BRITNEY SHOULD BE MORE TRAINED IN CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ONLY IN OPERATION....REMEMBER, THE GUEST PAY THEIR PAYCHECKS AND THE HOTEL BILLS, NOT VICE-VERSA.

THE FRONT DESK CLERKS ARE THERE FOR ASSIST US, THE CUSTOMERS....NOT FOR GIVE US HARD TIME.

JONATHAN, THE FRONT DESK MANAGER, did a better job in helping but his first mistake was putting his coworkers word over the customer word.

Like I said his customer service is better not
great.

My experience was so bad that I left this property in less that 24 hours to other starwood property in Atlanta, whom by the way, KNOW THE CONCEPT OF EXCELLENT AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NOW about the breakfast.....very poor and slow service....good customer service.....average breakfast food quality.

The restaurant was almost empty...only half of the restaurant was full but they had a 30 minutes wait list....may I add the breakfast is a buffet. ..I saw more people leave because of the wait for a table, which most were available and empty. Money walking out the door. Very sad.

I had an idea it was going to be bad when i saw a sloppy mamager giving orders. Maybe I'm wrong but I believe that in that restaurant you have "too many chiefs and not enough Indians".

I saw alot of delegating and no actions.

Why was there a 30 minute wait with a 50% empty restaurant with a buffet? No excuses. The manager should of been sitting people on the wait list and at least taking a drink order if they were short staffed. Only reason to have a wait list with an empty restaurant.

At the end of the stay, when I needed to let the front desk know the shower did not work the only response I got was .... I will make sure we fix it so no one else has that issue. I'm glad I signed up to be the test dummy. What a shame it was....I didn't request a discount and they didn't offer. Very Sad day for them to lose a client.

Best regards,

EM

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you sincerely for sharing your experience with us. It is always our mission to deliver exceptional experiences. I am sincerely sorry if we apparently failed in your case. I would indeed appreciate if you could contact me directly at the hotel in order for me to understand exactly what happened.
I look forward hearing from you in the very near future.
Thank you in advance.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Room had a great view of the lake, this was the only good thing about hotel.

Housekeeping service was average. Housekeeping came after 330pm first day, and 830am 2nd day (way too early).

Air conditioning blasting out of every vent in mid Oct - the hotel was freezing. Told two different desk attendants and nothing changed for three days.

Hotel restaurant (Savor?) was average at best, very overpriced for tough steak and chewy chicken. Yuck.

Will NOT stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MartinvdL, General Manager at The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

I am so very sorry for any inconvenience you experienced. Unfortunately with still 80-85 degrees outside here in Atlanta, Fall has not really kicked in and you are correct that our A/C is still geared towards those circumstances. I am sorry that this made you uncomfortable. In regards to SAVOR bar & kitchen, which is ranked high in the top 1% of restaurants in Atlanta, your feedback is sincerely appreciated as we constantly want to grow to become truly the best in our market.
I hope you will provide us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

this hotel is located in one of the prime places of Atlanta and the most happening area --> Perimeter North of Atlanta.
I stayed altogether 9 days and did not felt for a moment that I stayed for 9 days.

Two guys Mark and Javarus in the WestIn Executive Lounge are so nice, friendly and takes care of your needs so well. They do take care very well of the guests come into Executive Lounge. 5 Stars to those 2 guys. and 5 Stars to the Hotel and the staff

• Trip type: Travelled on business

I appreciate your long stay and the subsequent awesome review. Thank you for recognizing our team & Mark and Javarus in our Executive Club Lounge in particular. I am thrilled you enjoyed the experience.