“Wonderful Delivery Chinese Food”
Review of Gyro & Teriyaki

Gyro & Teriyaki
Ranked #107 of 132 Restaurants in Sandy Springs
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Greek, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2016

As I am staying at an Atlanta hotel for training, I prefer not to fight the traffic here, I decided to order delivery. I've eaten here twice this week. Very friendly, huge selection of dishes. Tonight I ordered the egg drop soup ame it is delightful. It's light and flavorful. Entree of chicken & broccoli. Very tasty. If I ever have to come this way again, I'll call them for delivery. You get a lot of food for the price.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I placed an order to be delivered. Once we got it, it was horrible. We ordered sweet and sour chicken and egg drop soup. I have had both of these items several times at different places but never fixed like this place does it. The egg drop soup has carrots and other unidentifiable items in it. The sweet and sour chicken was in a plate with the sauce over the chicken with bell peppers, carrots, onions, and other items mixed together. The sauce was not that good, but once we picked out the chicken that wasn't covered in sauce, the chicken was ok but just ok. The only thing that was good was the rice.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

They cook food with insects. Just ordered teriyaki and lo mein for delivery. Surprised to see insects in teriyaki. When I called the restaurant the Asian guy who spoke to me was very very rude and when I asked to refund the money for both teriyaki and lo mein, he was not accepting to refund. And was not accepting that the insect was cooked along with teriyaki. I sent him the photographs and then he says he will refund only teriyaki. I said I need refund for both teriyaki and lo mein as am trashing both if them. He was rude and did not accept for that and he hung up the call while I was talking. Cleanliness score Does not matter when they cook food with insects. They suck big time. I will Never ever order food from here.

1  Thank Sunnyrao
Reviewed 19 April 2015

Found their menu under the door in my hotel room. First clue should have been that they are not allowed to do that. Second clue should have been the refund policy at the bottom of their menu. I've never seen that before on a takeout menu. In spite of the warning signs, we still ordered crab angles and grilled chicken gyros. In fairness, the crab angles weren't too bad. The gyros, however, were largely tasteless except for a strong mayonnaise taste instead of tzatziki sauce. Had the gyro not gotten me sick, they might have gotten at least a poor rating.

2  Thank Bret B
Reviewed 17 October 2014

I just ordered food at 7:37pm. They said the food would be here within 45 minutes to an hour. At 8:20pm I called to check the status. The guy that answered the phone stated that he was in my complex. I called back at 8:44 to check to see if there was a problem and the same guy said the delivery guy was having a problem with finding where I lived. I told the guy I had just ordered 3 days ago and there was no problem. He stated "he is new you f'n B.' This guy now has my credit card information. I am freaking out a bit. I have ordered from them a several times because I do like some of their food. This is twice I have had mean and rude people answering the phone. The first time I forgave them because the manger/owner made it better. This time I am calling my attorney. I have discovered they are good unless you have an issue. Then the horns come out. Who knows what they do to your food if you complain.

1  Thank Debra T