“Casual restaurant with excellent food”
Review of Taqueria Tsunami

Taqueria Tsunami
Ranked #38 of 344 Restaurants in Roswell
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican, Bar
Description: Taqueria Tsunami is a Latin Asian Fusion concept, specializing in Tacos, Rice Bowls, Appetizers, Salads, Quesadillas and Signature Cocktails. Plenty of space for groups from 10-200. Check out the amazing roof-top patio out back!
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This is one of my favorite casual restaurants in the area. They have a wide range of tasty Asian fusion tacos that are different from the usual tex-mex options. I particularly like the Korean bbq tacos and the Millionaire tacos. The avocado rolls are not to be missed! My favorite dish is the noodle salad, which they will make hot if you ask them.

They also have a great patio that is above the street, so it's surprisingly quiet. I like to eat outside because it can get noisy inside, especially during busy times.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Asian/Mexican fusion at it's finest. I'm a big fan of this place. It popped up not too long ago and has quickly become one of my favorite restaurants in the area. I've eaten here a handful of times now and it never disappoints.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Everyone in our party loved their menu selection. Very large menu selection includes unique egg rolls, salads, tacos, quesadillas and rice bowls with a choice of tender steak, shrimp, pork and chicken. Bar, indoor table and outdoor seating is available. Service was a bit on the slow side, but great food made it worth the visit. I only wish there was a location in North Carolina!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I love the Asian bowl and southwest bowl. But they have only flour tortillas for their multitude of tacos. They offer them lettuce wrapped but that just isn't a taco.
Gluten free options exist but are few. They are willing to adapt so I do appreciate that

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I previously would have rated this place a 4. My experience a few nights ago will most likely keep me from going back. Sat at the bar...evidently beside the bartender's (Courtney) girlfriend. They proceeded to have a love spat while I sat waiting on my drink. Courtney was yelling at her, banging dishes and glasses...poor girlfriend beside me was trying her best to make things right. The people at the bar close to me were obviously as uncomfortable as I. Don't fret...they were saying "I love you's" when I was getting close to the end of my meal. And by the end, the girlfriend was writing a 5 star raving review (prodded by Courtney), including glowing comments about her beloved, on Yelp... which I got to read when I got home (the review has since been removed...maybe another spat?). A word of advice from someone experienced...keep your love spats at home. Doesn't belong in the workplace, totally unprofessional, and it will eventually lead to unemployment. My meal was good as usual, but ruined by this live version of "The Dating Game". Not sure where the manager was, but I am sure had he/she heard this...there would have been 1 less employed bartender.

1  Thank chrisa871