“Good white bean veggie burger”
Review of Oak Street Cafe - CLOSED

Oak Street Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Nice clean environment, good quinoa white bean burger, Good blue cheese dressing,
Excellent service . Overall pleasant atmosphere !

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Good atmosphere, good food, reasonable prices....what more do you want? Oh yeah, a discount if you're heading to the local theater!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Been going to this restaurant since it's opening several years back. Very cozy and delicious food. You can be confident that you will always get very good food here. I only wish there was more variety but it's consistent and good.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We were in the neighborhood and decided to have lunch here since we've had great experiences before. Things have changed at the Oak St Cafe. The hostess had us take a seat to wait which seemed odd because there were open tables, in fact, we were sitting next to an open table. The Oak St Cafe has a few tables outside and the weather was finally pleasant enough to eat outside, but this was not an option. We waited 5 minutes to be seated at the empty table right next to us. We waited another 5 minutes for our server to show up. He arrived when I caught the attention of the disinterested hostess. Since the restaurant wasn't packed, we had plenty of time to observe and our server was standing behind the bar. Perhaps he thought he was an integral part of the support beams. He came over and since we had 5 minutes to review the one-paged menu, we knew what we wanted. He came back with our drinks and that was the last that we saw of him. Thirty five minutes after our order was placed, we received our food. My order did not arrive with the add ons I requested. I checked my husband's order since we got the same thing. It wasn't on his order. Since our server was MIA, and I was starving, I walked up the serving mine and requested the add ons. They were brought to the table. My husband needed more condiments so we flagged a wandering employee to get the condiments. I thought We were on an episode of, "What would you do?" The food was not as good as it had been in the past, so the wait and poor service was not worth it. Our server arrived apologizing that he did not know anything about the issues with our order, but how could he? He never came back after we got our drinks.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

For flavor, service, and simply great food, and a casual setting; this family run restaurant is perfect!

We started with the fig and goat cheese, honey, appetizer with wonderful flavors..

Followed by the steel head trout/salmon and their pork chop with spinach and olive oil smashed potatoes were simply delicious! Perfectly cooked and seasoned.

Our servers,Kelci, and Keeyan, were attentive and professional

Oh! Did I mention classic cocktails, their barrel aged Manhattan, what a way to start...

Oak Street, thank you for a wonderful evening; flavor, service, value, drink, go, try, enjoy....