“Perfect for my business trip” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Rome

La Quinta Inn & Suites Rome
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Rome
USA
“Perfect for my business trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

I specifically asked my company to book this hotel for me instead of the other hotel they chose for my extended business trip since it got good reviews on Tripadvisor . I'm glad I made the right choice ! The rooms were clean and always fresh-smelling. It's a pet-friendly hotel but I did not notice any pet odors or stains anywhere. The staff were always courteous and friendly. The breakfast was good and well-stocked. I highly recommend this hotel if you're visiting the Rome area.

Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2011

Stayed here just one night. The room is very nice and decorated good. Very clean and lobby nice. The beds are plush and comfy. Nice small clean pool and work-out room. This is our first La Quinta and we like it. Priced ok. The room has granite counters and shower, big flat screen tv. we will be back to la Q

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank tweetyman
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2010

We booked and paid for a King (that was all that was available) and a roll-away for Mother's Day weekend. We were visiting our son who is in college. When we arrived they had us reserved for 3 people and the King with no roll-away available. We were told because we booked through Expedia there was nothing they could do. We had to pay the $186.00 AND find another hotel. They took no responsibility but blamed us for booking the wrong room. We know what we booked! A King and a roll-away. They had 3 people on the reservation. We left to find another room. When we came back to cancel there was no one at the desk. We called from our cell phone from the lobby and watched the phone ring with no one to come. They have no clue what customer service is. We booked at the Comfort Suites down the road and they were wonderful. Stay away from LaQuinta.

Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
3 Thank unhappy60970

Travellers are raving about these Rome hotels

Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2010

We recently visited my daughter at Berry College and booked a room at the La Quinta Rome for our stay. I checked rates on several hotels in the area and La Quinta had a special weekend rate that was up to $40 cheaper than comparable hotels in the area. From the reviews I saw that this hotel was fairly new so I thought we’d give it a try.
The hotel is located just outside the “main drag” of Rome. That seems to be where all the nicer hotels are. We had to drive up a very steep hill to get to the hotel. Check in was quick and easy and the gentleman at the front desk was nice. Our room was very clean. We had two comfy queen beds, flat screen TV mounted on the wall, a desk and mini fridge & microwave concealed in a cabinet. The bathroom was gorgeous - granite countertops and shower stall. You could tell this was a newer hotel, but the paint job in the bathroom was done very sloppy. There was dried paint on the back of the toilet. Not a big deal, just not very appealing to the eye. The hallways looked like they could use vacuuming and the edges of the carpet were frayed in places. When it was time for bed, we couldn’t figure out how to close our curtains. There was a very bright street light right outside our window so it shone into our room all night. It wasn’t until the next morning when my husband figured out the curtains. The biggest issue I have with this hotel is the breakfast area. The seating area was not very big and it got very crowded. The breakfast itself was one of the best I’ve had at a hotel. They had scrambled eggs, biscuits (canned, but still good) and gravy, make your own waffles, bagels, English muffins, individually wrapped muffins and danishes, cereal, oranges & apples, juice, milk and very good coffee. I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2009

Visited family. The hotel is new and smelled like it. It was so nice that we brought all of the family to the hotel - clean and well run. Our car died while here and the staff found us a repair shop and arranged for a rental car for us. That is great service. We will be back next time we're in town.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple