All reviews front desk room was clean very nice place to stay staff was friendly other hotels continental breakfast no issues in town waffle house yogurt business trip hie ga mart elevator microwave hallway
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Very quite hotel. Staff was extremely friendly. The room was exceptionally clean. Microwave, frig. Flat screen TV. Beds were firm but not overly firm. Soft, down/feather type pillows. Keurig coffee pot/pods. Exceptionally good hot breakfast such as bacon, sausage, eggs and a pancake station. Typical cold items such as cereal, yogurt, muffins etc. I was very disappointed that the pool was not open. It has a cover and looks to be permantly closed as the fence was partially falling over. They did have a exercise room/equipment. Also there were three in our party. Two took night showers and the water was hot. However one took a morning shower and there was no hot water. We were on the third floor and I thought it might just take time to heat bit this was not the case. It never got hot. Water pressure was good.The location was excellent. It was on the outskirts of town. In a very safe and quite area. There is a Wal-Mart just down the street. There is a Waffle house and Huddle House Just up the street also. Several other hotels within the block.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
laxmi35, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rome-East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for the issues you experienced with the hot water and we are looking into the matter. We hope that the next time you are in the area, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Parking is ample. Lighting of exterior at night is also good.

Check in was quick and efficient. Room was clean and in order.

Limited traffic noise overnight from nearby roadway was a minor annoyance -- ask for a room on the backside of the hotel to minimize this.

Hot water temperature and duration is good. Shower pressure also adequate.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank rlippman
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly hotel, competent professional staff, delicious massive breakfast, and easy access to all historic sights, yet close to the real people. I was there 21 days and the room was spotless, quiet, and had an amazing vie.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My team and I stayed here recently for a race, and the employees were extremely welcoming and very accommodating to a large group. Breakfast was delicious, the beds were comfy, and everything was very clean. Next time I’m in Berry I’ll definitely plan on staying here!

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My employer pretty much booked this hotel for the entire month of February. With 2 shifts of 12 hour days 5a-5p then 5p-5a. Without hesitation Ms. sherry had a plan to try and accommodate us on the 5am shift with at least a cold breakfast (toast, fruit, yogurt etc etc). She even went as far as printing out a restaurant guide sorta thing with the hours and distance from the hotel. The entire staff was beyond helpful giving our grumpiness. I’d stay here if I’m ever in Rome again for whatever reason.

Date of stay: February 2018