All reviews front desk room was clean very nice place to stay staff was friendly other hotels continental breakfast no issues in town waffle house yogurt business trip hie ga mart elevator microwave hallway
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Parking is ample. Lighting of exterior at night is also good.

Check in was quick and efficient. Room was clean and in order.

Limited traffic noise overnight from nearby roadway was a minor annoyance -- ask for a room on the backside of the hotel to minimize this.

Hot water temperature and duration is good. Shower pressure also adequate.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank CanusLupus
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly hotel, competent professional staff, delicious massive breakfast, and easy access to all historic sights, yet close to the real people. I was there 21 days and the room was spotless, quiet, and had an amazing vie.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My team and I stayed here recently for a race, and the employees were extremely welcoming and very accommodating to a large group. Breakfast was delicious, the beds were comfy, and everything was very clean. Next time I’m in Berry I’ll definitely plan on staying here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My employer pretty much booked this hotel for the entire month of February. With 2 shifts of 12 hour days 5a-5p then 5p-5a. Without hesitation Ms. sherry had a plan to try and accommodate us on the 5am shift with at least a cold breakfast (toast, fruit, yogurt etc etc). She even went as far as printing out a restaurant guide sorta thing with the hours and distance from the hotel. The entire staff was beyond helpful giving our grumpiness. I’d stay here if I’m ever in Rome again for whatever reason.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Clean hotel with good access to surrounding area. Friendly staff and good sized meeting rooms available if required. I wish all IHG properties still had free weights in their fitness centers, but probably due to liabilities, this is becoming less frequent.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel